Are white women interested in older black men?

I’m 52 and have a playmate single mom of 2 who is 28; she loves giving herself to me totally. She’s always naked in heels within 5 minutes of arriving, followed by a spanking for being a bad dirty girl that enjoys black cock. One of my favorite things is cowgirl and ordering her to cum while riding my cock. She loses her fucking mind.... while I watch.

My wife and I tend to prefer older. We're really turned on by the idea of a young black stud with a raging hard-on for white pussy, but we've found that a lot of guys under 30 lack maturity. We're concerned they'd threaten our privacy. Older black gentlemen in their 30s and 40s have cocks just as big and are more in control of themselves.

But get Mrs. Jank in bed with a young black buck eager to dip his cock deep and you'll hear her moan louder than ever ;)

When my husband and I searched for my first black lover, we specifically looked for someone in his 40s because I believed men your age tend to have more experience in easing us newbies into this. My hunch was correct and I’m still seeing my first lover exclusively because he took his time with me to develop chemistry, which is the only way I could truly do this.

Spent a wonderful New Years Eve with a 60 year old black stud. 6’ 6” probably 300 lbs, dark black skin, bald head with a gray beard.12” of thick bbc. What a motor. Only stopped when I needed to rest. He left an hour ago and I’m still all tingly. I declare 2018 the year of of the mature black man. No one does it better. White ladies, time to get on board. Gonna be a great year

Spent a wonderful New Years Eve with a 60 year old black stud. 6’ 6” probably 300 lbs, dark black skin, bald head with a gray beard.12” of thick bbc. What a motor. Only stopped when I needed to rest. He left an hour ago and I’m still all tingly. I declare 2018 the year of of the mature black man. No one does it better. White ladies, time to get on board. Gonna be a great year
Great start to the year. Continue to enjoy.

Back