Are white women interested in older black men?

Older men are much better lovers. They are more caring, take their time and just do things the right way. I will take two please.:threesome:
dummy me posted in the wrong reply place. but.. this is what i said: i guess that partially explains my 1st wife and her affair with the handyman who worked at the apartment complex we lived at. been years years ago and i had NO idea until after she divorced me.

]I'm a 44yr black man and i'm interested in finding out if the interest is there for older bbc.

let me tell you, there is a market. My wife after months of my encouraging to black, while visiting her mom solo, finally settled on this neighbor/ family friend to which she was close, must have been in his early 50's by then. He had said the entirely right things laced with just the perfect flirting. Turns out she volunteered to accompany him back around the block to his home, allegedly to help" him fix his pc". She doesn't know that much, and he knew more than he was letting on. So the reason for the impromptu visit was questionable at best. He is at least 6'5, and easily 265 lbs. The IDEA that he would be splitting my wife's legs was a knockout fantasy..and this time I KNOW she must have been seriously giving it up. to let herself get worked up enough, for her to cut short a family visit on the fly, and the reason for going were all pointing to it. She told me about it, but also added nothing happened. Question is would she be holding back that info if it did?

Back