Are white women interested in older black men?

When my husband and I searched for my first black lover, we specifically looked for someone in his 40s because I believed men your age tend to have more experience in easing us newbies into this. My hunch was correct and I’m still seeing my first lover exclusively because he took his time with me to develop chemistry, which is the only way I could truly do this.

Exactly what we needed to hear as we begin our journey. :bounce::bounce:

I’m 52 and have a playmate single mom of 2 who is 28; she loves giving herself to me totally. She’s always naked in heels within 5 minutes of arriving, followed by a spanking for being a bad dirty girl that enjoys black cock. One of my favorite things is cowgirl and ordering her to cum while riding my cock. She loses her fucking mind.... while I watch.
That's really sexy. You like the young ones I'm too old but I like cowgirl too

Age is subjective, you are only as old as your feel. And as age increases, drama decreases. That is a win win.

Well said.
My wife looks great for her age - or any age.
She has an beautiful smile and an incredible body. Check out her media.
She is in her 50s, but many people on this site thinks she looks decades younger. Maybe they’re just being sweet, but I think her “ageless” approach to life is reflected in her physical appearance.
She also works out, eats well and lives a healthy lifestyle. But as you said, attitude is a big part of it.
Thanks.
Jo’s Hubby

Back