Are white women interested in older black men?

I'm a 44yr black man and i'm interested in finding out if the interest is there for older bbc. let me know
There are some sexy young bunnies out there who luv older men. My most 'infamous' was an 18yo college freshman I did a video with. They out there just gotta look ;)

There are some sexy young bunnies out there who luv older men. My most 'infamous' was an 18yo college freshman I did a video with. They out there just gotta look ;)

As I hit the 40s, young bucks are not quite so available to me tho I still look very good. (And am very accommodating.) I am gratified to find "older" friends--even a 70 year old (who is terrific)--find me enjoyable.

It's not like I sought for an older black man as my first 'bull', but we wanted someone experienced and discreet. Out guy not only had style, but also knew how to seduce a woman. If I weren't married and he had approached me the same way somewhere else, I still would have succumbed to his skills and looks. Well over 50, he had also a lot of stamina and we were busy for 3 hrs the first day and 4 hrs the second day.

It's not like I sought for an older black man as my first 'bull', but we wanted someone experienced and discreet. Out guy not only had style, but also knew how to seduce a woman. If I weren't married and he had approached me the same way somewhere else, I still would have succumbed to his skills and looks. Well over 50, he had also a lot of stamina and we were busy for 3 hrs the first day and 4 hrs the second day.
How are things today ?

How are things today ?
It was good to have that first experience with a mature man. He made me feel secure. But he also brought to his business trip his young girlfriend which game both of us more confidence and a peace of mind for my husband. I would not mind having an older black man again, but I'm trying young flesh too and appreciate their joviality and vigor.

Back