Are white women interested in older black men?

I am 64 and nearly all the women I share a bed with at 15 to 20 years or more younger than me. A few years ago I fucked a 19 year old, we still get together every now and then. So if you are sane and civil there are plenty of women that would like to wrap their pussy around your cock.
Yes. Lots of Hot white women looking for BBC today and its not all for the young black studs. No question that stamina means a lot but education, experience, and skill are important too. Something to be said for people of similiar ages having more in common vs with the young people today so it becomes more friendship and the sex makes it better. Older bulls have more knowledge of her needs too

After a few months I was introduced to the parents of a black guy I was dating. In the end I was attracted more to his 61 year old *******! Although nothing happened I did wonder if he felt the same desires as I did. After that relationship my next BF was in his late forties, I've never been with a guy around my age since.

Back