Are white women interested in older black men?

I Do ... Black Men 50+ and especially UnCut. My first was much older and still the best sex I've ever had ;)
Hello. My name is Rod. I'm in central NC, North of Hillsborough. I'd like to begin a dialogue with you. I fit, exactly, the two things mentioned in your reply. I'm often in Durham, as I'm seen in the VA Hospital. At your leisure drop me a note and let's see what happens, cool? Peace

[CHAT=][/CHAT]

YES!!! older black men are my favorite. i agree that black men age way better than others. and if they stay in nice shape then watch out im going in. ive been with black men well over twice my age and it was always a great time. personally, for what its worth, i prefer white guys that are younger and around my age, but definitely black guys that are much older. sort of an inverse age preference lol

YES!!! older black men are my favorite. i agree that black men age way better than others. and if they stay in nice shape then watch out im going in. ive been with black men well over twice my age and it was always a great time. personally, for what its worth, i prefer white guys that are younger and around my age, but definitely black guys that are much older. sort of an inverse age preference lol
I'm just glad to hear you are into white boys too. I imagine you cuck white boys.

Back