Are white women evolving?

ABSOLUTELY THEY ARE ๐Ÿ‘

It's more of a 'cultural evolution' than physical.

There's A LOT I could say on this topic, and it has to deal with racial trends, body trends, social acceptance, race appropriation, self-esteem.... It's a very mixed bag!

but I WILL say this -

White women owe a huge 'debt' of gratitude to Black Men more than they realize. And I don't mean sexually...

it was Black Men and hip-hop culture which propelled Body Acceptance (curves, big butts) into the mainstream!

the Black Imagery of women was always about Curves! - in stark contrast to the 20th century, Modern white imagery.... The Farrah Fawcetts, Jane Fondas, Daisy Dukes, and Twiggy's of the world (basically, skinny white chicks lol)

mainstream White America was talking about 'Getting Physical' with flat butts like Olivia Newton-John ๐Ÿคญ

newton-john-1-20035659.jpeg

Meanwhile, Black Culture widely celebrated Curvy Women๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ trace back to the 1970s, the Commodores 'Brick House'

..... and the more Popular hip-hop gained in mainstream society, the more Natural Curviness gained popularityโญ

LL Cool J rapped about big booty women

A Tribe Called Quest rapped about big booty

The mighty Mos Def rapped about big booty

But NO ONE did it better than the Magnum Opus to the Gluteus Maximus, 'Baby Got Back'

prior to that, the 'White Acceptance' of women was the 'Barbie Doll' - thin bodies with low body fat and oversized titties ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ anything outside of that was simply viewed as
FAT.
OVERWEIGHT.
BIG.
CHUBBY.
CHUNKY.
EXTRA

In hip-hop culture, we used terms like PHAT
THICK
CURVY
JUICY
PAWG
BRICKHOUSE
STACKED

all positive reinforced words to describe a woman's Natural Body ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

the irony is, rap culture has been improperly misdiagnosed as being 'mysoginistic' when I'n fact, no other culture did MORE to uplift a woman's Natural image! โœŠ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

2 Live Crew LITERALLY showed white women working out in the gym to improve their curvy body! 'Move Somethin' ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ

So now, what do you see? Young White girls, Latinas, and Asian women working their ASS OFF in the gym... consuming protein and working hard to DEVELOP a curvy body, rather than run from it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

White girl 'evolution' is tied DIRECTLY into Black Culture evolution. Black Men and Black Culture GAVE you a platform to showcase your natural curves.

And as usually the case, even white guys benefited from Black Culture ๐Ÿ™„ thanks to us, your 'Chunky' girlfriend is now considered SEXY

That being said....from Magic Mikeโœจ transmitting live from Austin ๐Ÿ“ก- YOU'RE WELCOME, white women ๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited:
ABSOLUTELY THEY ARE ๐Ÿ‘

It's more of a 'cultural evolution' than physical.

There's A LOT I could say on this topic, and it has to deal with racial trends, body trends, social acceptance, race appropriation, self-esteem.... It's a very mixed bag!

but I WILL say this -

White women owe a huge 'debt' of gratitude to Black Men more than they realize. And I don't mean sexually...

it was Black Men and hip-hop culture which propelled Body Acceptance (curves, big butts) into the mainstream!

the Black Imagery of women was always about Curves! - in stark contrast to the 20th century, Modern white imagery.... The Farrah Fawcetts, Jane Fondas, Daisy Dukes, and Twiggy's of the world (basically, skinny white chicks lol)

mainstream White America was talking about 'Getting Physical' with flat butts like Olivia Newton-John ๐Ÿคญ

View attachment 5057211

Meanwhile, Black Culture widely celebrated Curvy Women๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ trace back to the 1970s, the Commodores 'Brick House'

..... and the more Popular hip-hop gained in mainstream society, the more Natural Curviness gained popularityโญ

LL Cool J rapped about big booty women

A Tribe Called Quest rapped about big booty

The mighty Mos Def rapped about big booty

But NO ONE did it better than the Magnum Opus to the Gluteus Maximus, 'Baby Got Back'

prior to that, the 'White Acceptance' of women was the 'Barbie Doll' - thin bodies with low body fat and oversized titties ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ anything outside of that was simply viewed as
FAT.
OVERWEIGHT.
BIG.
CHUBBY.
CHUNKY.
EXTRA

In hip-hop culture, we used terms like PHAT
THICK
CURVY
JUICY
PAWG
BRICKHOUSE
STACKED

all positive reinforced words to describe a woman's Natural Body ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

the irony is, rap culture has been improperly misdiagnosed as being 'mysoginistic' when I'n fact, no other culture did MORE to uplift a woman's Natural image! โœŠ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

2 Live Crew LITERALLY showed white women working out in the gym to improve their curvy body! 'Move Somethin' ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ

So now, what do you see? Young White girls, Latinas, and Asian women working their ASS OFF in the gym... consuming protein and working hard to DEVELOP a curvy body, rather than run from it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

White girl 'evolution' is tied DIRECTLY into Black Culture evolution. Black Men and Black Culture GAVE you a platform to showcase your natural curves.

And as usually the case, even white guys benefited from Black Culture ๐Ÿ™„ thanks to us, your 'Chunky' girlfriend is now considered SEXY

That being said....from Magic Mikeโœจ transmitting live from Austin ๐Ÿ“ก- YOU'RE WELCOME, white women ๐Ÿ˜‰
Lol so true.

Anyway, this topic is really interesting, it's true that I noticed that more and more white girls had curvy asses (especially the young generation), not to mention their love for hip hop, rap, etc... and when they are in couple with black men, I don't know, it seem so natural, like they went the way that nature intended.

I just hope it was a genetic evolution or something else too, but I think that more and more white men will find it difficult to find a white girlfriend and have children with them (And so much the better ^^).

I've been used to having access to private gyms normally, so I've never been in-tune with what women normally do during their workouts.

Ever since joining a public gym in my area, I've noticed women of all ethnicities primarily working on one thing: THAT ASS!

Petite women working on building and sculpting that curve.

Overweight women working on trimming it down and shaping it up.

All of those things are attainable for the women who want it.

https://advocatesnairobi.com/ู…ุนู„ูˆู…ุงุช-ุนู†-ู‡ูŠุฆุฉ-ู‚ู†ุงุฉ-ุงู„ุณูˆูŠุณ/
https://advocatesnairobi.com/ุณุนุฑ-ุงู„ุฌู†ูŠู‡-ุงู„ุงุณุชุฑู„ูŠู†ู‰-ุงู„ูŠูˆู…/
https://myfemalefunda.com/ุฌู†ูŠู‡-ู…ุตุฑูŠ-ู…ู‚ุงุจู„-ุงู„ุฏูŠู†ุงุฑ-ุงู„ุฌุฒุงุฆุฑูŠ/
https://kerbymethodconsulting.com/ุณุนุฑ-ุงู„ุฏูˆู„ุงุฑ-ุงู„ูŠูˆู…-ูู‰-ู…ุตุฑ-ุณูˆู‚-ุณูˆุฏุงุก-68182/
saw the translation, makes sense.

Sure I saw fat white women but never any phat ones. White women had no curves and their butts were flat as hell.
Anecdote does not equal evidence. Try reviewing actual historical photos and even medical texts.
Evolution does not work that way in complex lifeforms, that you can see such a drastic change in just a generation or two.
A lot of these curvy women are as old as you.

A "theory" is not a wild guess or a hypothesis. When people say, "I have a theory about that" they are misusing the word.
A Theory is a Model of Reality that Has Been Tested By Experimentation.

Anecdote does not equal evidence. Try reviewing actual historical photos and even medical texts.
Evolution does not work that way in complex lifeforms, that you can see such a drastic change in just a generation or two.
A lot of these curvy women are as old as you.

A "theory" is not a wild guess or a hypothesis. When people say, "I have a theory about that" they are misusing the word.
A Theory is a Model of Reality that Has Been Tested By Experimentation.
I didnโ€™t write that. I got it from an article

I didnโ€™t write that. I got it from an article
In that case, I'll give *an* answer...

Yes, white women are evolving. Along with all other humans. All.
Humanity is evolving. Over the last 70,000 years, our skulls have shrunk a bit. Modern humans are about 20% smaller cranial capacity.
While we all know the jokes... this does not mean we are getting dumber. But that our brains are getting more efficient.
Evolution merely means Change Driven By Selective Pressures. So, yes, we are evolving.
Evolution does not have a Defined goal and does not always progress forward. Traits can be lost as well as gained. And life can evolve from greater complexity toward less complexity (For example; Sea Sponges).
Are Human Women evolving larger asses?

Yes. But mostly due to an abundance of Ice Cream and Soda pop.
Men are evolving bigger beer guts, too.

Since your genes dominate? That's some racist garbage you're spewing. If your genes were dominant then a mixed baby wouldn't look mixed you fool. It would look black. Yet mixed people have traits "pure" blacks could never have. Like light eyes. Take a genetics class and shut your mouth.
Albinism started in Africa with the first OCA2 mutations in humans...also...Waardenburg syndrome dumbass.๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't pretend to be educated, or someone smarter than you will always call you out.

@BlackCuckquean I am from France, I am 44 years old and I have noticed the same thing in France. I have an example for you.
Here is a French TikTok girl by the name of Jeanne Brem / She is from 1996 -26 years old)
She is definitely built for BBC. There is no question about it. Just like you, in the the 90's, I didn't remember seeing a woman with such a big ass.

1667842376181.png
1667842396008.png

@BlackCuckquean I am from France, I am 44 years old and I have noticed the same thing in France. I have an example for you.
Here is a French TikTok girl by the name of Jeanne Brem / She is from 1996 -26 years old)
She is definitely built for BBC. There is no question about it. Just like you, in the the 90's, I didn't remember seeing a woman with such a big ass.

View attachment 5573102
View attachment 5573106

Thatโ€™s exactly my type. I want to put her on my knee and spank her. Or have her ride me.

View attachment 5573102
View attachment 5573106

@Jdmficial

Last edited:
Back