Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Every white woman should serve black men,be a total slut for your black stud!Especially in public!Do whatever your told and fuck whoever your told to fuck!!!And always give your pussy raw with absolutely no birth control!!!Let him drive his potent black baby deep inside you and let him breed you until you have his baby bump even if your married to a white man just do it!!!

Every white woman should serve black men,be a total slut for your black stud!Especially in public!Do whatever your told and fuck whoever your told to fuck!!!And always give your pussy raw with absolutely no birth control!!!Let him drive his potent black baby deep inside you and let him breed you until you have his baby bump even if your married to a white man just do it!!!
And have lez sex for your Black man and give him 3sums with other women too.

Last edited:
A very emotional statement indeed.
I think that white male cucks would like that more than most white women.

Last edited:
I agree -- the more white sluts for big black cock the better. Get that pussy fucked and get knocked up by a real man.

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.
Okay, so I use to think being submissive was total BS. Then I went Black. I couldn't help myself. I found myself completely submissive with him. It didn't end with him. Every subsequent Black daddy I've been with I've found myself naturally submitting to them and enjoying every damn second of it. purrr Another girl on here brought up the fact that you wrote that "white girls should submit." The word "should" just seems the wrong word to use. I don't see that we have a choice in the matter. Are we meant to be their property? Well ... Only if you go Black. If a girl doesn't go Black she will never truly know if she was meant to be sexual property. Don't get me wrong, I believe strongly in equality. However, when it comes to sexual power, the Black man is positively the most Dominant presence a girl could ever encounter. [biting lower lip] Eight years ago I would have poo pooed the idea that any man could make me submit to be his property. Now I proudly wear the collar that my Black daddy places around my neck. purrr :wub:

Last edited:
Back