Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

It all started when my wife started to penetrate me with a finger while giving me a blowjob and suddenly she stopped sucking me to see me cumming with only her finger in my ass, it was the first time that I had a anal orgasm without stimulation of my cock. Wow, an incredible orgasm. My wife repeated this several times and one day she offered to try the pegging without any stimulation of my cock, she took me in doggy position and after 15 minutes I had the biggest orgasm that I never had. My orgasm was only anal like a woman who gets fucked in the ass, my cock was half erect and the sperm instead of being expelled only flowed slowly. Since that time we practice pegging a few times and when my wife gives herself pleasure with a big black dildo she loves to see me play with a buttplug or a dildo and give me a sissygasm, because now I can have a sissygasm on command as soon as my ass is penetrated. The last time my wife fucked me with her strapon I was wearing my chastity cage and my cock was emptied without any erection.
that looks so cute when the cum only flowe slowly out of the cock - i hope in your case as well 😊

I decided to try and give myself a sissygasm today. I got very close and the feeling of having a different type of orgasm was overwhelming. I started to shake, sweat and felt flush and it seemed as if my prostate was the center of everything in me. I never got hard and my dick even started to go up into my foreskin. Dripped loads of cum and it had a much different taste than my pre cum. It seems as if I need to slow down a little and think more submissive or ? Cannot wait until I can try again!

I decided to try and give myself a sissygasm today. I got very close and the feeling of having a different type of orgasm was overwhelming. I started to shake, sweat and felt flush and it seemed as if my prostate was the center of everything in me. I never got hard and my dick even started to go up into my foreskin. Dripped loads of cum and it had a much different taste than my pre cum. It seems as if I need to slow down a little and think more submissive or ? Cannot wait until I can try again!
Good job

Thank you. Another feeling I noticed is how good it feels to be penetrated by a hard cock and have it stay hard. For the first time I can see why it can be so frustrating to have a cock go soft or like me be a fast cummer. No wonder why it is difficult for me to please a women with my dick. I have sucked cock before and felt submissive but riding my dildo to the point of almost cumming on it makes me feel very much like a sissy and I now look forward to more, it’s quite addicting.

Thank you. Another feeling I noticed is how good it feels to be penetrated by a hard cock and have it stay hard. For the first time I can see why it can be so frustrating to have a cock go soft or like me be a fast cummer. No wonder why it is difficult for me to please a women with my dick. I have sucked cock before and felt submissive but riding my dildo to the point of almost cumming on it makes me feel very much like a sissy and I now look forward to more, it’s quite addicting.
It’s the best thing except for the real thing. I’m so glad you had this experience.

Good job gurl friend. It only gets better from here. Keep us posted. 😘

Back