Are we bisexual?

Sogliano

Couple
I mean, maybe partially? There’s some who say nobody is 100% straight. And homosexuality was quite common in ancient times.

Or am I the only one who think I might be bisexual? I can’t explain why is it such a turn on when my GF is fantasising about having a “big cock inside her white pussy” (her words) - to the point I come almost instantly after she says those magic words.

At the same time, I can’t imagine myself sleeping with a dude. I definitely need my GF to be there. I’m just wondering how much of that is due to my sexuality VS what society dictates we should do

I mean, maybe partially? There’s some who say nobody is 100% straight. And homosexuality was quite common in ancient times.

Or am I the only one who think I might be bisexual? I can’t explain why is it such a turn on when my GF is fantasising about having a “big cock inside her white pussy” (her words) - to the point I come almost instantly after she says those magic words.

At the same time, I can’t imagine myself sleeping with a dude. I definitely need my GF to be there. I’m just wondering how much of that is due to my sexuality VS what society dictates we should do

google the Kinsey scale my friend! sexuality is a spectrum, it's not binary. however, there is nothing gay/bisexual about cuckolding. i have cleaned up creampies and been pegged by my wife but it doesn't make me gay. anybody who says otherwise is flat out wrong. unless you explicitly experience sexual attraction to men (i.e want to have sex with other men), you're not gay and/or bisexual.

you said you need your GF to be there, maybe you could be bicurious? either way, cuckolding is a sexual fetish. not a sexuality. wanting your wife to fuck other men does not make you gay, it makes you a stag/cuckold/voyeur (whatever you preferred to be called by)

google the Kinsey scale my friend! sexuality is a spectrum, it's not binary. however, there is nothing gay/bisexual about cuckolding. i have cleaned up creampies and been pegged by my wife but it doesn't make me gay. anybody who says otherwise is flat out wrong. unless you explicitly experience sexual attraction to men (i.e want to have sex with other men), you're not gay and/or bisexual.

you said you need your GF to be there, maybe you could be bicurious? either way, cuckolding is a sexual fetish. not a sexuality. wanting your wife to fuck other men does not make you gay, it makes you a stag/cuckold/voyeur (whatever you preferred to be called by)
Love this, thanks for sharing :)

I'm so tired of the ones that are simpletons and say if you engage in a gay sex act your gay. I consider myself very submissive. Men do not turn me on . A man alone sexually is not a thought. Pleasuring my woman and being used by her, him or both is a turn on. So in seeking a mate , which I currently have I am always going to look for a woman. Don't need to now...lol. But I was making a point.

I’ve played w several men in a variety of situations to include solo and as a top and bottom, but even then I have some debate if I can call myself bi? My wife has played w more women than men in her life. Happily married for 20yrs. I’ve never looked at a guy and had an attraction. I’ve never had an emotional desire to be w a guy. I don’t enjoy making out or being “intimate” w a guy. So that’s the debate. Is being gay or bi defined by your sexual play or your emotional desire? Who cares!!!!
I enjoy sex and pleasure. In the bedroom, that’s all I’m after. Call it, or yourself whatever you want. Enjoy your life, share those experience w your wife. Pleasure is just pleasure.

I think most men have homosexual tendencies and desires they just keep them hidden
I consider myself to be 95 percent straight and 5 percent bisexual. I prefer women nearly all the time,and never looked at a guy and thought they were attractive,or wanted to kiss a guy,but I enjoy the sex part of being bi. When I get in the mood for bi sex,I am all in. I prefer it in a threesome with my wife,or his,but have done it orally with some friends alone. I love a good 69 session with either sex. Most will deny that they are interested in men,but a lot of men are here because they like cock,specifically black cock.and some guys want it as much or more than their wives or girlfriends. Other guys start out wanting to watch their woman take black cock or cocks,and after seeing how a black man takes control of his bedroom,with his big beautiful black cock,he finds himself the beta male,and wants the same pleasure his wife is receives. For the black male,if he chooses to,he can enjoy five tight white holes to pound and stretch for his pleasure. White married couples who want to serve BBCs together is becoming much more common. If you are a white male or female on here you are here because you want black cock,wether you want it your self,or want to see your wife getting black cock. Some wife's decide they want to watch the beta male submit to the bull too. A flexible or bi black man can do very well here if he enjoys fucking white people.

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 3
  • white-slave-couple.jpg
    white-slave-couple.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 4
  • tumblr_p0idb0TGNl1w625b5o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p0idb0TGNl1w625b5o1_1280.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 4
  • tumblr_p9c4nlLsXD1w625b5o1_640.jpg
    tumblr_p9c4nlLsXD1w625b5o1_640.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 4
  • wifecuck.jpg
    wifecuck.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 3
I consider myself to be 95 percent straight and 5 percent bisexual. I prefer women nearly all the time,and never looked at a guy and thought they were attractive,or wanted to kiss a guy,but I enjoy the sex part of being bi. When I get in the mood for bi sex,I am all in. I prefer it in a threesome with my wife,or his,but have done it orally with some friends alone. I love a good 69 session with either sex. Most will deny that they are interested in men,but a lot of men are here because they like cock,specifically black cock.and some guys want it as much or more than their wives or girlfriends. Other guys start out wanting to watch their woman take black cock or cocks,and after seeing how a black man takes control of his bedroom,with his big beautiful black cock,he finds himself the beta male,and wants the same pleasure his wife is receives. For the black male,if he chooses to,he can enjoy five tight white holes to pound and stretch for his pleasure. White married couples who want to serve BBCs together is becoming much more common. If you are a white male or female on here you are here because you want black cock,wether you want it your self,or want to see your wife getting black cock. Some wife's decide they want to watch the beta male submit to the bull too. A flexible or bi black man can do very well here if he enjoys fucking white people.
Yes said perfectly that's us

I don’t consider my self ether gay or bisexual but i do enjoy the sexual moment a bull is giving her pleasure to jump in and suck his dick or hold it in my hand and in some cases get my ass fucked in front of her

Back