Are we being overrun ???????

In asking this, I want to be clear that I don’t have any issues with gay, trans or bi individuals however it seems that the majority of the post lately are in that direction. My take is while tolerant, this isn’t the forum for this and it begs to ask are we being over run ?? If that’s the case, it’s only a matter of time before their activities supersedes the intent of the site and it’s purpose with the lost !! Correct me if I am wrong !!! 👌🏿

In asking this, I want to be clear that I don’t have any issues with gay, trans or bi individuals however it seems that the majority of the post lately are in that direction. My take is while tolerant, this isn’t the forum for this and it begs to ask are we being over run ?? If that’s the case, it’s only a matter of time before their activities supersedes the intent of the site and it’s purpose with the lost !! Correct me if I am wrong !!! 👌🏿
I understand what you're saying, but B2W has a bisexual/gay/trans, etc. section, so you're free to stay away from that forum.

Kuklos1 nailed it. Also for cuck husbands, it almost goes hand on hand with them sucking bbc and getting fucked if the bull wishes to do so. It's not abnormal in this specific fetish. There are a lot of closet gay men lurking about getting off to DMs though. I do know that.

Devils advocate here, As a Vixen and Stag Hotwife couple, the fact that the labels Vixen (for me) and Stag (for my husband) exists specifically to differentiate us, and couples like us from "Cuckold" couples, where let's be honest, the husband more often than not wants to engage in homosexual activities with the 3rd party BBC speaks to this fetish, or lifestyle or whatever always having heavily homosexual elements.

Reading some of the posts, I've thought to myself, "If this guy didn't need a wife to entice the BBC, he'd probably scrap that element of it altogether."

Your post kinda reads like a guy who walks into a gay club, sees gay things happening. And then says...

"Does it seem like we're being over run in this club?" 😐 Bruh... lol

In my own humble opinion, "Hi, come have sex with my wife... But, before and after, I'd like to blow you, eat your cum out of my wife, and if you could fuck me before you leave that'd be greeeeaaattttt..." is pretty gay, and not just a little. We're talking full on, MAS PUTO, GUEY... 😂

The club was always gay, my guy... 😂

Last edited:
Its an interesting topic this one. I feel the growth in white men beginning to have cravings for Black cock is Aaaalmost, directly proportionate to the growth of white women having sexual relations with Black men. Be that single, married, cheating, whatever.
Many things account for this, but for me, once a white man loses his sexual position in life, marriage, relationship as THE man, then a transition to another sexual role no doubt occurrs. It has to, we all NEED a sexual identity, whatever that may be. And it can change through the life we live.
For the young white males chasing girls, i would hate to be these guys now!! How on earth do you please a modern young woman!? And add to this, the growing trend for them to be sexually free and far more promiscuous than 99% of white guys. With in many areas white women having a preference for Black, then the knock on effects on white males has to be considered. Cuckold and possible Celibacy? Gay? Bi? Beta, submissive. Or just acceptance of being sexually unappealing to anyone. Sadly, the latter is still out there in huge numbers and is extremely unhealthy. For us all.
So, it is on the rise, white men wanting submission to Black cock, but if you ask each of these men what their ideal lifestyle and sexuality might be, i think most would prefer to have the love and affection of a good woman, and be a cuckold, far rather than be exclusively sexual with Black men and have no woman involved.

Yeah sucking BBC is great! But no oral sex beats licking the cum filled pussy of a woman you love 🥰😋💦

Labels are confusing, but times they are a changing, that is for sure.

Human sexuality is far more complex than straight, bi, or gay. We are all uniquely different. Cuckold is about S/M. It's about being dominated to some degree and for many humiliation. Very few of the men who identify as cuckold are bi. They have no interest in sex with another man. The turn on is being ****** to do it. It's dominance that turns them on.

If you are a guy looking for sex with another guy, you would have to be incredibly stupid to even think you would make a connection here. You don't go to a straight bar looking for gay men, you go to a gay bar. Gay men have no interest in straight men. Why would they?

If your problem is someone commenting about some facit of their sex or fantasy life, then stop reading if that offends you. It's either that or move to Florida!

Back