Are there many younger, “regular”, white couples here?

Suddenlyslutty

Couple
Real Person
And by that I mean mid 20’s-mid 40’s white couples, not into the heavy/extreme stuff? Chastity/denial/breeding/humiliation/etc...this place is so crazy. My wife and I are so new to this and majorly of threads on here are waaay out of the realm of (at least) my comfort zone.
Does anyone else feel that way?
Posted this in another forum but thought maybe it would get more traction here

We are 22/24 couple. I am here, because like cuckolding, my GF had one white bull up to now. For me, a lot of stuff here is so crazy, but everyone is able to find here sth for yourself.

Most younger white couples today seek something beyond the "traditional monogamous" lifestyle. (I put those words in quotation marks because throughout history, in truth, many marriages were far from monogamous. Countless husbands have had mistresses and countless wives have had affairs, all white maintaining a "perfect marriage" outward image.) The internet and peer influence have made couples today more aware than ever of opportunities for variety. Therefore many seek to explore interracial, BDSM, and other variations.

And by that I mean mid 20’s-mid 40’s white couples, not into the heavy/extreme stuff? Chastity/denial/breeding/humiliation/etc...this place is so crazy. My wife and I are so new to this and majorly of threads on here are waaay out of the realm of (at least) my comfort zone.
Npt a young couple, but experienced in the lifestyle. Only do what you are comfortable with and remember some new things could surprise you. Not everything is for everyone but don't judge them for being themselves as it makes them happy. Keep am open mind.

Only do what you are comfortable with and remember some new things could surprise you. Not everything is for everyone but don't judge them for being themselves as it makes them happy. Keep am open mind.
Amen to that! It's somewhat like going to a huge buffet dinner. If you try to eat everything, you will end up feeling miserable.

With sex it's best to go slow. Try what interests you most, then decide if you want more. Too much too soon can change pleasure to disappointment.

We're 38 and 43, and we just like basic hotwifeing, without any thing too crazy.
It took as a long time to actually play with others, then we found out how much fun it is and that our relationship can handle it, no problem!
What do you mean by basic hotwifing ?

That’s great! How long did it take you guys? How did you meet someone?
We talked about it for a long time, and we waited until we met someone who was nice, respectful and most importantly, patient.
And we always use those same standards.
And that definitely means that we have to be patient too. We've met people through Craigslist, Doublelist and Kik.
We're very honest with our communication and if either of us have any doubts about someone, we each respect that.

Like to think we are pretty normal. I think of a lot of it is just out of dirty minds. I think a lot of ppl just like the idea of watching their partners have a good time. Sometimes they just add an extra kink into mix to make it more fun. We are late 20s with one of us going into 30s this year.

You sound like what you want is basically "swinging" or a little openness to your marriage, that happens to take an interracial form or preference. This is perfectly healthy, and you're never obligated to anyone to try somebody else's bucket list. Just follow your own!

The nasty underside to too many cuckold enthusiasts is how bossy they can be, dramatically demanding that everyone within earshot repeat the same script that gets them going. Much of which is about being a loser and women being bimbo sluts, and insisting anyone who thinks differently conform to their preapproved roles. They need to learn to accept a wider umbrella of sexuality.

But if the online noise gets too bothersome, just filter it out. Ultimately I think you can find the kind of playmates you want and define your relationship goals as the two of you want them to be. Explore as much or as little as you want, be true to yourselves and what marriage means to you. Best of luck!

Unfortunately, when you open one taboo door, like the IR taboo door, it opens up a shitload of others. I just like fucking white women. That means exactly what it means. It doesn't mean I want white men dressed as white women. Nor does it mean I'm bisexual, or want to be pissed on by a hubby, or to piss on a hubby. Yet, guess how many think they can entice me into that? Many people do.

Back