ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
We are very much in the same camp as you .. just normal good clean MFM fun!! (Not that there is anything wrong with the cuckold scene or fantasy)

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Same as you, just for fun and none of the other stuff

NOPE.
you are NOT the only ones like that
Thanks fir bringing that up!

We do the same. As crazy as it sounds. We don't swing. I wont let hubby with another woman and only bbc. Hall pass for bbc only. I can do without. Yet like hubby stated. It's alot of fun. Had to stop due to breast cancer. Family hubby and bbc lovers all very supportive. Now on the road to recovery.
I hope you get better soon

Thank you for the links, I have listened to the keys and anklets podcast some...

Our communication is VERY good, the main problem she has is that she is unable to draw a line between love and sex... I've talked to several people who tell me that's not really uncommon.

One thing I should mention is that we're both 46, married for 25 years, together for 29 years, we were hs sweethearts, and we're absolute best friends! Another hurdle is the fact that we're both very strong Christians...

I know this takes a lot of time and patience on my part, but it seems so impossible at this point, but we're trying new things, exchanging fantasies, and so far are having a blast!
Hi,did you ever act on your desires?

We fit into that category.

Last edited:
We fit into this category. We are looking to bring her hotwife abilities into reality. We come from the BDSM world, not much experience swinging but open to many possibilities.

Glad to know there are those ladies that simply love to fuck without all the craziness. Consenting adults getting together for mutual pleasureable moment.

Yes right here

Back