ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

We're completely "normal" in the sense that we're not really into any of the typical cuckold stuff. I'm completely straight and just love watching my wife enjoy herself, and we both love new experiences. I've been extremely involved every time and it's typically more of a threesome than cuckolding. I definitely don't hesitate to touch and kiss on her during the experience and expect to get my turn as well.
Same

I think normal as a relative term has to be defined. I think we're a "normal" average everyday couple.
I wouldn't consider my husband a cuckold though he has a tendency to be passive and is resigned to
let Alpha Men take their rightful place and lead without any interference from him. That excites me,
surrendering myself to the Dominant members of society and by that I'm referring to Black Men. I love
the way they make me feel, sexually, physically and emotionally and I try to return that feeling. I'm not
going to fall in love but the lust and passion is something my husband can no longer provide but the
many Black Lovers I've had certainly demonstrated their abilities to satisfy my needs and cravings. So if
fucking men for fun and recreation is "normal" then yes, we're normal.
View attachment 3936534
And you look like a 'normally' but deeply satisfied white woman. Your facial expression certainly seems to prove that you LIKE what you're getting, which is as it should be

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
I cannot agree with you more! It’s just all the extra crap with the men that’s a turn off for me. No need to embarrass or disrespect your husband just to please a random man. I’m about respecting the husband first and foremost as he is allowing me to fuck his wife which is honestly, something I could never do. Just give me the sweet pussy and I will please you and put on a hell of a show for him. I happen to enjoy watching wifey suck her husbands cock while I’m fucking her. Im not gonna call him sissy or white boy etc because the second he or she drops the “N” word in bed (something none of us are gonna be cool with) it’s all a sudden time for a fucking Jessie Jackson movement across the world. So, all I’m saying is respect it goes both ways so respect yourself as being a man, a husband and not a sissy. Or just leave her with me and you go find another man and do your thing. should be kinky, respectful fun for us all.

The really important thing is the fact that WE, my wife and I, enjoy what we do. :sex: In any case, we do and enjoy is as a couple.
Honestly, that's all that really matters... Unfortunately, my wife is very reluctant to try it, but when/if we do, there won't be any domination/humiliation...

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
There are plenty of those types here, connecting with them is a different story.

True, but the rewards that follow that connection are awesome. (Rewards for the white couple and the black man they meet
True but it all depends on what region of the country you are in. Texas seems to be popping off along with Florida, and California. Not so much in my state or my town, along with the Midwest. Connecting online in any case is sort of like whack a mole. The only saying rings true when it comes to this lifestyle, "dick is a dime a dozen"meaning it aint rare. Miss one, another one is just a half second away. Finding females or couples in this lifestyle for men is like searching for that rare item. All i can say if you are serious and really looking. trust me there is a dick out there that will meet your parameters, just be up front about what you want how you want it and make clear that your hubby is not a cuck.

We're with ya.

You are not alone. We are just like you

My wife and I are like that too. She enjoys having sex with a black man while I watch quietly. It's fun for all. We don't do any big ritual or domination games or anything. We all just have a few drinks, she gets flirty with the guy, they make out on the couch beside me, and then they go to the bedroom while I watch from the doorway.

I think a lot of the people on here embellishing on that are just having fantasies. From what I know, most people who do this in their real life do it just the way I described.

Back