Are there any girls that have worked as sex workers on here?

Its a grey line. Imho almost all women have “sex for money”, many of whom are married and only have one client.
I’ve paid for more sex than I can remember or count. It’s wonderful! Quite a rush to meet a stranger and have great sex, pay, then leave wirh no strings attached.

back before Craigslist went politically correct like Facebook and everything else, I met around 15 super hot, young females for three ways with my bull friends, bbc around 10” - it’s where I learned I love to suck Black cock! I would pay the women for an hour or so and the three of us would have some of the best sex we’ve ever had. It was amazing times I really miss :( these weren’t ******* either - but young women I would meet on the personals site and such

Most people would be ABSOLUTELY AMAZED and how many women will have sex with someone for $100... TONS who never even considered it before.
I even paid 100 to meet a married couple one time and we did a three way as well.

I see absolutely NOTHING wrong with giving someone money for sex - again the vast majority of women do it, in one form or another...

usually around $100, at least here in the Dallas area.
Not worth it for a Woman who earns 68,000 a year otherwise. At least if it was all for the money. ;) Subtract tax and expenses (for acommodations and testing, outfits, etc.), the "empty" time you are not booked, then what will be left? 🤔 And all that for serving arbitrary strangers, who knows how many or few of them actually attract her. 🤷‍♂️ Just a few thoughts.

Not worth it for a Woman who earns 68,000 a year otherwise. At least if it was all for the money. ;) Subtract tax and expenses (for acommodations and testing, outfits, etc.), the "empty" time you are not booked, then what will be left? 🤔 And all that for serving arbitrary strangers, who knows how many or few of them actually attract her. 🤷‍♂️ Just a few thoughts.

most girls fuck
two to three guys a day though ur missing that part

I believe that sex and getting that stress relief is a healthy necessity for human beings especially men. Most people have no idea that the majority of men are Incels meaning that they are forcefully celibate due to a lack of access to sex. Only about 30% percent to 40% percent of men are doing all the fucking and reproducing for various reasons. Men have to be physically attractive, financially attractive, socially attractive, hell even potentially attractive for a woman to get moist enough to have sex with a man.

There are guys that get pussy just because they are tall, because of the car they drive, because of how handsome or fit they are, or because they have and attractive personality that gets women wet! This is why I believe sex work is essential in society to make it a safer and stress reduced society. People are very stressed out these days and suiciding themselves live on the internet because they need that release that only a good orgasms can give! See when a woman isn't getting satisfied she's as dry as the dessert but her attitude is shitty and she's mean and irritable and getting on everyone's nerve like a Karen! We all know who she is at our work place, that neighbor that just a bitch, that store clerk, that service desk lady who all gets on everyone's nerves because they are dry unsatisfied and unhappy and they want to share it with the world making us all miserable. When men are unhappy people fucking die!

That's why I feel like sex work should be commercially legal. You should be able to go to a Spa and order yourself a nice relaxing spa package which includes a nice spa bath, massage, and happy ending. (Whatever that entails)

The world would be a better more peaceful place if so many people weren't walking around stressed the fuck out, one step away from whoopin someone's ass or killing someone!

So I support sex work and will happily do my part to relieve the stress and stiffness of the hotwives and girlfriends in my community by stretching them open and blowing their backs out! ♠️

Back