Are there any cucks that became so against their will?

Well you guys should have been more careful what you wished for. 😏 Y'all have given us an hunger we didn't have before - then refuse to feed it? Think about it, it's incredibly frustratingi

It definitely seems to be that way, its easier now but wasn't back then.

It definitely seems to be that way, its easier now but wasn't back then.
What is easier now? Seeing your wife fucked by other men?

I knew there would be a "mind fuck" of sorts for my husband. We have tried again since, I ended up having a bull I saw pretty regularly for about 10 months.. at first my husband did great with this bull. They got along, my first sexual encounter with him couldn't have been better, etc etc.. then he started to get jealous again. And I got angry and continued to see my bull solo. It seems to be a pattern. I'm not excusing my behavior - two wrongs don't make a right.. But be careful what you give - because if you take that away - you run the risk of becoming the bad guy. And even though part of me feels like we are wrong if we continue to pursue it against your wishes, part of me also believes it's your own damn fault.

What is easier now? Seeing your wife fucked by other men?

I knew there would be a "mind fuck" of sorts for my husband. We have tried again since, I ended up having a bull I saw pretty regularly for about 10 months.. at first my husband did great with this bull. They got along, my first sexual encounter with him couldn't have been better, etc etc.. then he started to get jealous again. And I got angry and continued to see my bull solo. It seems to be a pattern. I'm not excusing my behavior - two wrongs don't make a right.. But be careful what you give - because if you take that away - you run the risk of becoming the bad guy. And even though part of me feels like we are wrong if we continue to pursue it against your wishes, part of me also believes it's your own damn fault.

I haven't watched yet, she sometimes shows me videos on her phone but i havent gone in the bedroom as she mostly did this on trips (we have others in the house). With this pandemic things have started to change though and she has done things locally a few times now. I don't get jealous but I do get a weird feeling about it at times.

I haven't watched yet, she sometimes shows me videos on her phone but i havent gone in the bedroom as she mostly did this on trips (we have others in the house). With this pandemic things have started to change though and she has done things locally a few times now. I don't get jealous but I do get a weird feeling about it at times.
If you want her to include you, you better be damn sure you don't fuck up when the first opportunity arises.. The first encounter I had with my bull was amazing. I'll never forget the look on my husbands face when we locked eyes while being fucked by another man. He looked so damn infatuated with me and proud of me. I felt high .. *******.. it was a crazy feeling. He couldn't wait to reclaim me.

Then he started lashing out at me after subsequent visits with this bull. Critiquing everything down to the way I moved my hips or swearing I moaned differently. After that, having my husband present for my playdates meant I couldn't get out of my head enough to enjoy myself. So I pushed for solo visits.

At the risk of sounding like a bitch - you're the one who brought it up. And depending on how much crap you gave your loving wife when she hesitated - well there's a certain level of sucking it up I think y'all should do.

If you want her to include you, you better be damn sure you don't fuck up when the first opportunity arises.. The first encounter I had with my bull was amazing. I'll never forget the look on my husbands face when we locked eyes while being fucked by another man. He looked so damn infatuated with me and proud of me. I felt high .. *******.. it was a crazy feeling. He couldn't wait to reclaim me.

Then he started lashing out at me after subsequent visits with this bull. Critiquing everything down to the way I moved my hips or swearing I moaned differently. After that, having my husband present for my playdates meant I couldn't get out of my head enough to enjoy myself. So I pushed for solo visits.

At the risk of sounding like a bitch - you're the one who brought it up. And depending on how much crap you gave your loving wife when she hesitated - well there's a certain level of sucking it up I think y'all should do.

You sound alot like her and its why she does what she wants.

I caught my wife cheating in several affairs. Each time I caught her(sometimes suspecting for several months before I actually caught her) she would say she would end the affair and begged me not to leave her. Another year would go by and I would catch her cheating again. It would be the same routine again. During one of our arguments about the affairs, she told me I couldn't sexually satisfy her. She said I was too small and when she was having sex during her affairs she could barely feel me when we had sex.

I began to wonder why I was such a failure. I measured 6 3/4 inches long but only 4 3/8 inches around. Longer than average but thinner than average. I became curious about whether it was me or her. I decided I wanted to find out why her lover was so great. I hid a spy camera in both the bedroom and the family room while I was gone for several days on a business trip. What I caught on the cameras was devastating. She wore her sexiest lingerie for her lover. He had a cock that was huge( both in length and girth). They had drinks in the family room and then sex there. They then went to the bedroom and spent the night fucking. I had never seen her have that many orgasms and never as intense she experienced with him.

We had a discussion after I got back. I didn't admit to having hidden videos. I simply told her I came to the realization she needed more sexually than i could provide. Unless we wanted to divorce, we needed to find an acceptable solution. We had three children and didn't want to destroy that. I agreed she could have lovers as long as I knew about it(no more hidden affairs). It removed the stress from the marriage. As time went on, I was allowed to participate and watch. So I guess, I was turned into a true cuckold husband.

I just accepted that most women I end up with are out of my league and because Im insecure they may cheat on me eventually and also because I recognize they are also the type of women that have a high sex drive anyways, that I will save us a lot of stress and anxiety in the long run by eliminating that as a threat to our relationship and turn it instead to a positive win by making her realize her pussy is really good and deserves to be shared with superior alpha males and we will do this together.. So I suppose I started out as an unwilling cuckold when I got married because of my wifes history of cheating and figuring out why she did it with her previous relationships then figuring out how to deal with it and control it which lead to a long period of self reflection and accepting my desires were the solution and coming to terms with having those thoughts and feelings turning me on.. finally concluding I am ultimately a cuckold have always been and thats what I need and want too.

Initially it was against my will because my wife didn’t consult me. I had gone impotent and she told me that we was not going to do without cock. She promptly contacted our Black neighbor and offered herself to him. I eventually came around and became happy that she was being satisfied. Now she wants us both to be Black-owned and I think I will give in.

If your wife is cheating on you, you are already cuckolded. And yes that is what happened to me. To start anyway, now it has progressed to including me and not going behind my back. That I know of anyway lol

With me, I found out she was having an affair with her manager by accident (She somehow butt dialed the house and I heard enough to know what was happening), so in a sense it was against my will. The thing is that it was all pretty erotic. I could always tell when they were together because she'd come home hypersexual and fuck my brains out. She started leaving me notes on her night off saying she got called in to work, and I'd do a drive by and her car wouldn't be there, so I knew she was in some motel somewhere (he was married too). I let it go on like that for several months...even met the guy and his wife at their xmas party.

With me, I found out she was having an affair with her manager by accident (She somehow butt dialed the house and I heard enough to know what was happening), so in a sense it was against my will. The thing is that it was all pretty erotic. I could always tell when they were together because she'd come home hypersexual and fuck my brains out. She started leaving me notes on her night off saying she got called in to work, and I'd do a drive by and her car wouldn't be there, so I knew she was in some motel somewhere (he was married too). I let it go on like that for several months...even met the guy and his wife at their xmas party.
Yep, that's against your will.

But also a hot tale!!

how did you know who the guy was?

how did you know who the guy was?
I didn't at first, but i went to their xmas party that year and saw how they were around each other. It was pretty obvious from the looks she was giving him. I finally confront d her and she admitted it. I gave permission for her to continue the affair on the condition that she didn't let on to him that I knew. After that, she started calling me when they were together, and instead of hanging up, she'd leave her cell on speaker. After about a year, things got a bit complicated when he wanted to leave his wife for her. He ended up transfering to another restaurant in a city about 100 miles away, and that kinda ended it.

Back