Are the females usually the Dom with cuckold? Very submissive couple wants to know

Chgo-cuckcpl

Couple
From
IL, US
Hi sorry, I keep reading that the females are the doms in a cuckold relationship but I naturally thought it was the bull. In our case we are both extremely submissive in bed and was trying to get tips on finding our bull. We are very new to all this so sorry for the rookie question. The humiliation part is something we like about the cuckold side so just wondering if there is a different name for those bulls? Again probably a silly question but I truly appreciate the input all!

We are a double sub couple, but the first BBC was eye opening. With our Bulls help my wife has been able to becum dominant over me & enjoy it.
Bull is dom....worshipped by both of us.
Wife is total sub to bull, dom to me.
I’m a pathetic fem sissy faggot that serves them both without question.

There's many different ways people consider themselves. For us im a Dom man at my job and in our house. My wife is very much a sub in those areas. In the bedroom though we change our roles. She takes charge and I take a backseat. It really doesn't matter with the bulls or other men we invite in. It's my wife, the other men and then me.
It's all in good fun for everyone involved as it should be.

I'm definitely the dominant one in our relationship. My cuck is the stay at home dad, cleans, cooks, school drop offs, ******* lunches etc. I earn a lot more than he does and so generally I say how the money is spent, where we holiday, how we live etc. He is more than happy with the arrangement we've had for over 10 years. From the money he earns I give him an allowance to spend for himself, the rest i keep in a seperate bank account.
This is how we are in the bedroom as well. I say what sex we have (including him masturbating), when we have it and when we meet up with others.

So I am very dominant with him, but with our friend as much as he likes seeing me like that, as the take charge type woman, he does 'out alpha' me in the end every time. I do like in the end submitting/ surrendering to him even if its only for the final 15 minutes. Its a power play for us, but he does take it up a level and gets more animalistic and I end up just melting around him at that point.

Finally feel like I’m understood in this group! I’m very much an alpha at work and home but for some reason just can’t be that same way in bed. That’s why I think an aggressive dom bull would help us both. It would be nice if our bull can make the wife into more of a dom but I’ll take what I can get.

Finally feel like I’m understood in this group! I’m very much an alpha at work and home but for some reason just can’t be that same way in bed. That’s why I think an aggressive dom bull would help us both. It would be nice if our bull can make the wife into more of a dom but I’ll take what I can get.
I am very much alpha in my profession, but definitely submissive sexually. My wife doms me but with two of the black guys that we were with, they were dominating both of us. I am sure you can find black men who will happily dominated both of you.

Back