Are Some White Women estined to be for Black Only?

Should Some White Women Commit Themselves To Being Black Only?

• No, a woman should stay with her own race whether she is happy or not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lyndon eaton

Male
Gold Member
From
WA, US
There are some white women that must make a commitment to be black only . It doesn't have to be for every white woman since we need white girls to be born all the time. But even moms that have had one or two white girls can then become black exclusive. And, as an option they could go through a ceremony to leave their white husband or boyfriend and then be given to blacks for the rest of their lives. This should be a promoted program for white women to make that choice and then be happy from then on.

I don't believe any white woman's destiny to be with black guys only. Her environment might not have been conducive to ever once go black. But that all changes when a white woman has sex with a for-real player-player alpha black man even one time. The sex is better than ever imagined. A girl will chase THAT high for a lifetime.

I don't believe any white woman's destiny to be with black guys only. Her environment might not have been conducive to ever once go black. But that all changes when a white woman has sex with a for-real player-player alpha black man even one time. The sex is better than ever imagined. A girl will chase THAT high for a lifetime.
You think so? That's what I hear. Wonder what the percentages are for white women who only play with BBCs after first time.

Back