Are Nurses the freakiest

Well I think that discussion proves it :)

Definitely a reputation that the hospital environment leads to a lot of horniness. Something about being surrounded by sickness and death makes people want to live in the moment. Or just sex as stress relief from all the nastiness and anxiety. Or maybe even having a more clinical, detached view of the human body makes nurses have fewer hangups. There are a lot of good explanations for this phenomenon. I'd say there's some truth to the freaky nurse stereotype.

Well I think that discussion proves it :)

Definitely a reputation that the hospital environment leads to a lot of horniness. Something about being surrounded by sickness and death makes people want to live in the moment. Or just sex as stress relief from all the nastiness and anxiety. Or maybe even having a more clinical, detached view of the human body makes nurses have fewer hangups. There are a lot of good explanations for this phenomenon. I'd say there's some truth to the freaky nurse stereotype.

You are quite right. Becoming familiar with anatomy can become intensely
Sexual. Nurses have long been ultra hot to express their pent up emotions.
Sexual self - expresssion is outstanding to reaffirm life

There are real life stories that people can look up online what several American female teachers did with their students that are so freaky one could be banned from the site or be put on probation just talking about it. As an exercise for any interested search for it for yourself. Therefore I'll say female teachers are fairly freaky if not the freakiest.

Last edited:
It's stress relief. Nurses carry a high level. Certain types of teachers do also. They will admit this directly. More to the story, but this is what gets it in motion. Other consequences can follow.

Back