Eat some Nursing Pussy

This is a little off topic. However when I was a young man I survived a near fatal incident. Consequently I was in the hospital for a couple of weeks. In any case I know I was going to be okay as all I could think about was pussy and food Lol. Funny how when you're on the verge of death you feel most alive...There was this cute, curvy Latin candy striper that always paid me special attention...Dropping her tits "too close" to my face, exaggerated wiggle when she walked etc. I got hard often when she came into my room... Of course she noticed. However she didn't react obviously to it... Just a little eye raising, sly smirk, giggle. I finally said to her "you got anything to take the swelling out of this." She responded by giving it a smack as she laughed and said "what about your girlfriend..? All I did was laugh too. Didn't make our interactions weird...She always came back and spent extra time with me. When I got home with my girlfriend. It was her amazing pussy and then her amazing Curry chicken. Lol. Life was Good 😉

A little off topic again. Actually never been with a nurse. Doctor(s) however. I find elementary school teachers to be the freaks of the week. For some reason kept "running into them" at night clubs I used to frequent. Kinda like "Looking For Mr. Goodbar." without all drama. Lol.

Bring it here
Never have tapped out
Over 8 hrs
Two broken bones and still fucked for theee hours before driving myself for surgery. If I was going to die on the OR table I was going out satiated with a pussy full of cum.
I'm not saying that's impossible. I've never fucked straight for 8 hours. Have certainly fucked more than eight times in a 24-hour. Me and my girlfriend have been calling it fuck Friday for a good long time now. You got some credentials. Very interested in what a woman like you looks like. Notice you don't have any media at all. I stand by my resume as one hard fucking Motherfucker... My hat off to you.
👍🏽👍🏽

I'm not saying that's impossible. I've never fucked straight for 8 hours. Have certainly fucked more than eight times in a 24-hour. Me and my girlfriend have been calling it fuck Friday for a good long time now. You got some credentials. Very interested in what a woman like you looks like. Notice you don't have any media at all. I stand by my resume as one hard fucking Motherfucker... My hat off to you.
👍🏽👍🏽
I took it off. It’s still available through posts

If you eat a nurses pussy after she comes home from work, you are only guaranteed a smorgasbord of odors and essences that one may or may not want to eat according to their predilections.

Back