Are me moving to fast

I would like to get other people’s opinions on something. As I mentioned before I finally had the talk with my wife a few weeks ago ask her if she would like to try cuckolding me since she agreed a few weeks ago we have really really taken things to the next level very quick, she’s already fucked a bbc from our gym the other day and she wants him to be our regular bull, she has already locked me up and is not letting me any where near her pussy unless it’s my tongue cleaning up her new lovers cum from her pussy, theres so much humiliation and the teasing now, she teases me all the time now, sending pics of her new lovers cock to me when I’m at work, talking about how amazing he felt and she’s glad she can finally be penetrated now since I can barely get my small one in her because of her bubble butt. After she fucked him She’s also been saying how cute my little Dick is and laughs at it, and now has even told me that I must put the picture of her new bulls dick on my phones screen savor any time that she and him are together. She told me this morning that she wants me to reach out to her new lover to introduce myself to him and thank him for everything he’s doing, she says I have to call him sir. So I reached out to him by text right after she told me too. After I sent a text to him introducing myself and thanking him, he responded and told me that he loved fucking Tessa the other day and that he’s already got her hooked on his Dick and that I won’t be able to have the pleasure of feeling her beautiful Latina pussy anymore because she’s not going to have any use for my dick anymore so he will be the new man of our house. I was pretty shocked after that response from him, but as intimidated and turned on I was by that I quickly responded asking him if he really thinks that’s true, he responded and asked me if I was joking. And that Tessa and him have been making fun of my little tiny dick the other night, then said that him owning her pussy is for the best and is what she deserves. Which I agreed with him and said that he’s right and that I’m truly honored to have the privilege of letting my wife fuck a man like him, and I thanked him again for helping satisfy my wife. He responded and said it sounds like I know my place in this relationship so as long as I fulfill my duties and follow their orders then he will go easy on me and not punish me. So with all that being said, this morning my wife said that she wants me to start wearing panties all the time, and to practice sucking her bbc dildo with her so I will be ready to take the real thing once it’s time. She’s comparing me to a girl instead of a man, she told her new bull that he can feel free to humiliate me as much as possible and make fun of how small I am. So after this happened in less than three weeks of first talking about this, I’m kinda worried we are moving to fast with this. And as turned on as I am by this I’m scared my wife will find me useless compared to this guy over time. Even though we love each other but it’s still a concern.

IF, big IF this is true, than it is way to fast. This will blow up and end your relation, unless you really want to be a submissive slave and never have sex with your girlfriend again.

Did you guys discuss boundaries when starting this lifestyle! Sounds like you both weren’t enjoying sex between the 2 of you so it’s great that she found a black guy to fulfill her needs. But you still have needs as well. I find it kind of strange that some random black guy is in to humiliating you so fast unless she is leading him to do it! Most guys aren’t like that unless they are told by the couple or in your case by your wife. While the teasing is fun and turn on it can be very hard to differentiate between being turned on and having your feeling hurt. If you want things to slow down you need to tell your wife but it seems like she is full throttle with the lifestyle. So I’m curious what her reaction would be if you asked her to take a step back!

Back