are husbands allowed to fuck other women

Sounds similar to my relationship with my wife. I have not been allowed to enter her for 3 years. She loves to watch me jerk off, so we do a lot of supervised masturbation. She also will jerk me off or suck my dick to tease and edge me. Orgasms are completely at her discretion. At times, she has even used a strap-on with me.

It sounds like your wife has everything "firmly" under her control... which is very excellent for you both I might imagine! Congratulations to you both!! :)

Sounds similar to my relationship with my wife. I have not been allowed to enter her for 3 years. She loves to watch me jerk off, so we do a lot of supervised masturbation. She also will jerk me off or suck my dick to tease and edge me. Orgasms are completely at her discretion. At times, she has even used a strap-on with me.

Last edited:
Same here ... full swap. We learned over the years that 3-somes were a lot easier to arrange and enjoy than couple swaps. The more people involved the more likely one of the 4 won't be into it as much. We also found that in the FFMs we sat up, about half the time the female was mostly into other women, and my wife isn't that much so. So, out of the many MMFs, FFMs, and full couple swaps, we found MMFs the most fun. But we have had a few interesting FFMs as well.
Kristy you are 100% right, its what works for you two that is important. If you allowed me to release in the ways you mentioned, like your husband, Id be more than sexually satisfied even if I was not allowed to penetrate you. My wife would never allow me to be with another woman and I am more than happy to oblige. It makes me feel good that she cares about me too
My hubby can't fuck other females!!

Back