are husbands allowed to fuck other women

It all depends on the sort of relationship the wife and hubby both share. That's just how dynamic the cuckold lifestyle can be; though for hubbies wanting to fuck other women, they'd then have to be a swinging couple. For hubbies wanting to be cucked, then hubbies are expected to involve other wives but not to fuck them. That's the bull's job.

825_1000.jpg

The perfect scene. The cuck is so fucking disrespectful!!!! He should be striped, limp dicked and bowing to praise those fine looking black men. Should be giving foot massages and serving drinks. Talking orders for shopping as well as preparing food! I am sorry, this white fuck is a real embarrassment to real cucks.

I don't know what other guys like, but I have zero interest in other women. In a way I think it would be nice to have a foursome with another couple, but I know deep down that I would only be interested in watching the guy fuck my girlfriend. It probably wouldn't be polite to ask the other lady to wait in the car. :)

How many wives allow their husbands to fuck other women and how many men are permitted to fuck other women. If allowed has the husband had other women besides his wife. Bulls do you think the hubbies are allowed to fuck other women or do their wives control them

I have brought women home for my husband. It has been hard to find a woman to have on a regular basis . The women get clingy with him. I have a hard time with the emotional side of a man with a women texting in the swing life style. I don't have that kind of relationship with the Bulls that have been in our lives. If that makes any sense. We continue to look for a women who we can share. I am Slut and enjoy the lust and pure ******* of fucking men. Yet I love the taste of a warm, wet, and sweet pussy.

I don't know what other guys like, but I have zero interest in other women. In a way I think it would be nice to have a foursome with another couple, but I know deep down that I would only be interested in watching the guy fuck my girlfriend. It probably wouldn't be polite to ask the other lady to wait in the car. :)
It's hard to find a couple with the same interests. There are so many unique ways to enjoy this time exploring our fantasies.

Back