are husbands allowed to fuck other women

(...) Given the mail online study says men of all races prefer women from another race. Which does not match with hard data from marriages.

Based on PEW data:
(...) most Americans marry someone of the same race. A recent report from the Pew Research Center found that one in seven new marriages in 2008 was either interracial or between a Hispanic and a non-Hispanic—unions encompassed by the term "intermarriages." This is double the percentage of intermarriages in 1980, but still relatively low. And, as sociologist Dan Lichter points out, the biggest increase appears to be within minority groups. White Americans still mostly marry other whites.(...)
(...)
*lol* Now that is a surprise... not, hehe!

In a truly colorblind America where everyone has the same potential of being a potential partner for marriage "white Americans" would "still mostly marry other whites." But so would all others! That`s simply because "white Americans" belong to the biggest group (~73%) of Americans, and thus yield the highest number of potential partners.

Unsurprisingly, "the biggest" number of "intermarriages" "appears to be within minority groups", because the biggest number of potential partners is outside each their groups. (Otherwise they wouldn`t be minorities, would they?)

But people are not equally distributed over the country. There are many communities within neighborhoods traditionally predominated by one group - whatever group this may be - depending on the locality. In such cases the biggest number of potential partners for marriage lies within the predominating group, causing "most Americans" within such communities to "marry someone of the same race", also affecting the overall statistic.
Interestingly, although younger people were more accepting of intermarriage, the Pew report found little difference in actual intermarriage rates by age—newlyweds age 50 or older were about as likely to marry out as younger newlyweds.

(...)

http://www.prb.org/Publications/Articles/2010/usintermarriage.aspx
Interesting indeed. The relative number of "intermarriages" in 2008 being twice as high as compared to 1980 can be interpreted as a change in society. Even more so as there was found "little difference in actual intermarriage rates by age", which shows the change takes place truly on a societal level and not just generation-wise.

It seems a country is opening up and going to leave behind its taboos - some at least. ;)
When presented with bad data, thanks for the headsup, look for better data ;)

But really all of this is sort of besides the point. (...)
True. So back to the topic...

We don`t "allow" or "disallow" the significant other anything, but talk about our likes, dislikes and desires instead.

i need my share of sexual satisfaction, in which i don`t need a variety of women. She too needs to experience satisfactory sex and doesn`t need more than one man. However, as a sexual being she is not averse to the thought of playing out of the box and has an adventurous mind, too. Just like me. A (slight) difference is our sex drives, where hers seems to be insignificantly higher.

But the real difference is that i am a "less jealous" type of a person than she and can handle her adventures with other men better than she would handle mine with other women. In fact she can even be "quite posessive" with her partner (= me ;) ) and frankly says, she wouldn`t want me play around, which i willingly accept.

So, an arrangement that works for us well is me being on the satisfactory, strictly monogamous end of our playful, adventurous relationship, while she is on the satisfactory "monogamous with benefits" end of it. While i gladly approve of her sexual liberty (= any way she chooses!), she takes the liberty of enjoying her sexuality with me and sometimes other men in my presence. (We only play together - her choice!)

For us it is a "couple thing" even if it sometimes involves another person, and she refers to it as "our sex" (meaning hers and mine, and not hers and his!) even if it actually is their sex and i appear to be "just" watching.

But this doesn`t mean we "use" another guy as our "sex toy". We always make sure he first understands that we have a serious loving relationship that we are willing to keep, and that he feels comfortable with that and enabled to enjoy our arrangement for his sexual benefits, too. It`s a win-win-win and best if each of us enjoys the experience.

when we started this journey mrs inked said she would not be able to see me with another woman, and I have never had a problem with that because I have never even thought about having another woman! my enjoyment is watching my wife being enjoyed and enjoying herself, simple as that. one of the reason we don't go to swingers clubs/parties is because I have no interest in other women, and want mrs inked to be the centre of any BBC attention.

Personally, I'll meet with other couples and wife do not mind. For other couples, I speak more as a bull. But my wife, I want to be just a cuckold and she began to like it. This is our kind of game, though come to this decision only after 20 years of marriage.

How many wives allow their husbands to fuck other women and how many men are permitted to fuck other women. If allowed has the husband had other women besides his wife. Bulls do you think the hubbies are allowed to fuck other women or do their wives control them
I'm not sure we fit the mold of being called a cuckhold couple as we are more equals both in and out of the bedroom and playing with others sexually is something we love to do together. We are both bi and both love being used by and pleasing BBC, but that's just one aspect of it. We've been a swinging couple for many years and have both experimented with our bi sides. We do occasionally play separate and both of us play with same or opposite sex partners. So to answer the question, hubby is allowed to fuck other women.

My husband loves watching me and always has, even before we married. One of our first real date, dates, I invited him to go with me to a little private party where I was sexually entertaining a number of Black men. It was a test to see how he would react to me inviting him to watch me, and also to see how he handled the whole situation over all. He, needless to say, loved the experience and that pretty much sealed things as far as how open minded I felt he was and how much under my control he might be going forward.

I'm fine with my husband fucking other woman but it just doesn't happen that often. Usually when we meet a black couple that will swap. But normally he just enjoys watching me.

My husband loves watching me and always has, even before we married. One of our first real date, dates, I invited him to go with me to a little private party where I was sexually entertaining a number of Black men. It was a test to see how he would react to me inviting him to watch me, and also to see how he handled the whole situation over all. He, needless to say, loved the experience and that pretty much sealed things as far as how open minded I felt he was and how much under my control he might be going forward.

Such a very lucky man, to have found a Goddess such as yourself who loves BBC. And what an initiation that must have been:qos::qos::sex::sex::devil::devil::frantic::frantic::frantic:

Such power and kindness - a true BBC Goddess.:qos::qos::qos::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Lovely. Please help train my wife in this.

Kristy you are 100% right, its what works for you two that is important. If you allowed me to release in the ways you mentioned, like your husband, Id be more than sexually satisfied even if I was not allowed to penetrate you. My wife would never allow me to be with another woman and I am more than happy to oblige. It makes me feel good that she cares about me too

Back