Are here only white wimplings or also NORMAL whites?

well I am listening for I asked a question:) I strongly disagree on your religion-themed statement. If you read the New Testament you will find many spots in which Jesus definitely encourages and furthermore expects us to make own decisions to the good of mankind.
I suppose you could interpret it that way, but that is far from true when talking about organized religion. It's organized religion who tells you what to think and what to do, not Jesus.

I suppose you could interpret it that way, but that is far from true when talking about organized religion. It's organized religion who tells you what to think and what to do, not Jesus.
ok agreed! Still I had and still have comfortable and happy times within our church community but yes Jesus is the alltime boss :) not pope or else

Last edited:
your English is great. I mean if there are white-hubbies who really enjoy being feeble it is ok but now I found a lot of people here who are more like me. I for example love white sissi-sluts but don´t humiliate them even if they (would) like that. :) I grant them some dignity and some like that and some not.
i can agree... i am a kind of person who likes when everyone feel safe and happy.. so if somoene like to be humiliated then i dont mind or the opposite . in everyway when no one insulting the other its ok for me

I agree your question. My husband is not any kind wimpy, he like me to enjoy other man
Same here, I was boxing for around 6 years and rugby for 8, truth is, I just want to see big dark black dick inside my girlfriend (who’s also Asian btw)

I know this is an anonymous profile, and we can verify soon potentially, would be great if you could share some advice or experiences to help us get her blacked, especially if you yourself have tried it before:)

As long as guy is big I enjoy wife having. Yes I enjoy being a whimper my little cock is no use

But when we (no matter which race) sandwish my wife eg then I am no bystander but participant??? Well I generally have no problems with being a watcher BUT: only because an individual has an immense cock he is not better than me or a higher human being it is a gift of God (if your are a non-believer of the DNA) and no achivement
Bro
I think you got some issues you gotta workout in yourself .

Maybe. But not an acceptable future concept for me :) I can´t detect black superiority in this current world. It is more much more to "rule the world" as a race than being big-cocked
Yep you definitelt got issues .
I don't think this kink is a good place for you including this website.

I'm a white alpha male. There is nothing wimpy about me lol. I enjoy the idea of sharing my wife with another guy. That's it. If he is black and gives a good fuck, great, but I don't see him as superior or anything like that, just a normal regulars guy that fucks good and makes my wife cum. I laugh at all the wimpy and sissy stuff on here, but hey, to each and their own.

I can´t hold it. Maybe I am thrown out here or I leave this whole BBC-scene behind and do not try it if there are only white pathetic wimplings who are even proud of being so low.

This is no racism . I wouldn´t be interested in the BBC-scene at all if I weren´t curious about parts of it.

My question is: can there be equal level of whife-sharing blacks and whites relationship as a kink or is this here all about femdom or humiliation? I mean when I am in a white swinger-club there is no such humiliation. All are just enjoying.

A lot is role play .. there are also people quiet on her who look for a M to join then for just plain ol'sex ...MFM sex but none of the cuckold / humiliation stuff .. We are in the later camp .. I use this site because it is also a great fun community .. and have had plenty of discussions with men and women who feel the same way ... may be make it a little clearer what you are looking for .. good old respectful sex with a couple, without the humiliation stuff .. .. and you may well find couples who are interested in you..

I'm a white alpha male. There is nothing wimpy about me lol. I enjoy the idea of sharing my wife with another guy. That's it. If he is black and gives a good fuck, great, but I don't see him as superior or anything like that, just a normal regulars guy that fucks good and makes my wife cum. I laugh at all the wimpy and sissy stuff on here, but hey, to each and their own.
Me too .. (although we have only had one black guy) ... more than confident in myself, my wife and my marriage to be relaxed when watching her, having great sex with another man . and joining in too.. I am 7/3/4, but do love seeing her with a larger, thicker man.. 81/2 is her max comfort level.

I’ve never had any bull try or want to humiliate my husband. We don’t ask for that either. Seems to me all the successful swinger/bull men are super respectful and this sort of thing lives in the pages of fantasy. I have run into guys online that want to be humiliated subs but never any who want to do humiliation to someone else
i pretty much think that's rare in real life (guys who seek to humiliate others and openly say so, and guys who seek to humiliate others more than seeking to have sex). ;) i have no experience with the Northern American swinger's scene or "ir" swinging as a category but everybody that i came to know in the swinging/sharing scene in my European country have always been super respectful toward arybody else.

Some people have a very exagerated interracial kink.
I am not into that, but I just skip contents that are too extreme for me.
Making a monolite of a group it's always wrong, for bad or for good qualities.

i pretty much think that's rare in real life (guys who seek to humiliate others and openly say so, and guys who seek to humiliate others more than seeking to have sex). ;) i have no experience with the Northern American swinger's scene or "ir" swinging as a category but everybody that i came to know in the swinging/sharing scene in my European country have always been super respectful toward arybody else.
That’s because you don’t have huge swaths of men who seem to have turned their feelings of “white guilt” into a paraphilia. I have a theory that the growing cuck community has a basis in this, to some degree or another. You probably won’t find a lot of cucks agreeing with me here, but that’s because, as I believe, that mainly it’s deeply deeply subconscious. The “wimpy worthless unfuckable cuck” trope is, for the most part, an American phenomenon. Sure, there are true submissives out there who get off to this, and that’s where the boundary blurs.

I can´t hold it. Maybe I am thrown out here or I leave this whole BBC-scene behind and do not try it if there are only white pathetic wimplings who are even proud of being so low.

This is no racism . I wouldn´t be interested in the BBC-scene at all if I weren´t curious about parts of it.

My question is: can there be equal level of whife-sharing blacks and whites relationship as a kink or is this here all about femdom or humiliation? I mean when I am in a white swinger-club there is no such humiliation. All are just enjoying.

Alpha dominant hetero (100%) kinky sadist(ish) confident strong husband here.
Zero gay , bi , cuck, beta male. At all.

No disrespect to those types.

Just anti racist as absolute fuck, raised by and with wonderful black people , and the appeal is anti racism and sperm competition (massive natural testosterone levels).

White wife's have been BBC slaves or are curious if not.

Hope this helps.

Back