Are here only white wimplings or also NORMAL whites?

I can´t hold it. Maybe I am thrown out here or I leave this whole BBC-scene behind and do not try it if there are only white pathetic wimplings who are even proud of being so low.

This is no racism . I wouldn´t be interested in the BBC-scene at all if I weren´t curious about parts of it.

My question is: can there be equal level of whife-sharing blacks and whites relationship as a kink or is this here all about femdom or humiliation? I mean when I am in a white swinger-club there is no such humiliation. All are just enjoying.

That is what I am currently trying to find out. If there are couplers with normal husbands here I will stay if not I go elswhere:)
What is a "normal husband" of your idea?
I can´t hold it. Maybe I am thrown out here or I leave this whole BBC-scene behind and do not try it if there are only white pathetic wimplings who are even proud of being so low.

This is no racism . I wouldn´t be interested in the BBC-scene at all if I weren´t curious about parts of it.

My question is: can there be equal level of whife-sharing blacks and whites relationship as a kink or is this here all about femdom or humiliation? I mean when I am in a white swinger-club there is no such humiliation. All are just enjoying.
...And what is a "white swinger-club"? *SmH*

The people on here are plenty and many. There are singles and couples who are caught in some sort of fantasy and others who live their fantasies for real. The main question seems to be: who do you want to connect with? Perhaps it is on you to choose wisely. ;) Just my 2 cents worth.

What is a "normal husband" of your idea?

...And what is a "white swinger-club"? *SmH*

The people on here are plenty and many. There are singles and couples who are caught in some sort of fantasy and others who live their fantasies for real. The main question seems to be: who do you want to connect with? Perhaps it is on you to choose wisely. ;) Just my 2 cents worth.
a normal husband: it is definitely not a sub-sissi-wimpy!!!!

Last edited:

Stay away from the cuckold forum. It’s gross there…

THX. BBC yes but cuckold is not my cup of tea :)
Unfortunately whatever your situation is, if your wife or gf sleeps with black gentlemen you will always be referred to as a cuck, whether you consider your self a stag or whatever. Just be secure with yourself and ignore the people who are clearly getting off with their pathetic fantasies and unrealistic expectations

Unfortunately whatever your situation is, if your wife or gf sleeps with black gentlemen you will always be referred to as a cuck, whether you consider your self a stag or whatever. Just be secure with yourself and ignore the people who are clearly getting off with their pathetic fantasies and unrealistic expectations
Then better let my wife out of it and see some hot interacial pics here myself without introducing her :)

Then better let my wife out of it and see some hot interacial pics here myself without introducing her :)
So now I’m confused… you sound like you are just worried about being called a cuck regardless of how you feel about yourself… I suppose leaving her out of it is a good thing because if a name can make you insecure, she probably won’t be your wife much longer

I would also like to point out that you will be called a cuck whether your wife sleeps with other black or white men…
But when we (no matter which race) sandwish my wife eg then I am no bystander but participant??? Well I generally have no problems with being a watcher BUT: only because an individual has an immense cock he is not better than me or a higher human being it is a gift of God (if your are a non-believer of the DNA) and no achivement

can you define "stag" ? I don´t know this expression
To me it’s a cuckold in denial. A cuckold who can’t admit what he is. Yet. Just my opinion and I mean no disrespect. To me a big part of this is embracing black male physical superiority. We can’t “share equally” with those we are not equal too. Again. Just my opinion

You could say that any guy who wants his wife or girlfriend to have sex with others is a cuckold. However, I'm guessing most people on here would see them as cuckold light! My husband has very much a Type A take charge personality. He does not try to take control if I'm playing with others. However, when guys misrepresent themselves, he has a tendance to take over. I played with a black guy once who all he could talk about was that he was a Dom. Nothing could be further from the truth. My husband talked him into getting under me and licking my pussy while my husband fucked me. The guy was very nervous. He completely freaked when my husband faked an orgasm!

I used to think that he was a cuckold. After reading this board for a while I realize he is not a cuckold. He is not subservient. He doesn't get into humiliation. We always play together, and I prefer he participate.

To me it’s a cuckold in denial. A cuckold who can’t admit what he is. Yet. Just my opinion and I mean no disrespect. To me a big part of this is embracing black male physical superiority. We can’t “share equally” with those we are not equal too. Again. Just my opinion
Maybe. But not an acceptable future concept for me :) I can´t detect black superiority in this current world. It is more much more to "rule the world" as a race than being big-cocked

Back