Are here only white wimplings or also NORMAL whites?

You could say that any guy who wants his wife or girlfriend to have sex with others is a cuckold. However, I'm guessing most people on here would see them as cuckold light! My husband has very much a Type A take charge personality. He does not try to take control if I'm playing with others. However, when guys misrepresent themselves, he has a tendance to take over. I played with a black guy once who all he could talk about was that he was a Dom. Nothing could be further from the truth. My husband talked him into getting under me and licking my pussy while my husband fucked me. The guy was very nervous. He completely freaked when my husband faked an orgasm!

I used to think that he was a cuckold. After reading this board for a while I realize he is not a cuckold. He is not subservient. He doesn't get into humiliation. We always play together, and I prefer he participate.
GREAT!

You could say that any guy who wants his wife or girlfriend to have sex with others is a cuckold. However, I'm guessing most people on here would see them as cuckold light! My husband has very much a Type A take charge personality. He does not try to take control if I'm playing with others. However, when guys misrepresent themselves, he has a tendance to take over. I played with a black guy once who all he could talk about was that he was a Dom. Nothing could be further from the truth. My husband talked him into getting under me and licking my pussy while my husband fucked me. The guy was very nervous. He completely freaked when my husband faked an orgasm!

I used to think that he was a cuckold. After reading this board for a while I realize he is not a cuckold. He is not subservient. He doesn't get into humiliation. We always play together, and I prefer he participate.
You were correct in the beginning. A cuckold is a man whose wife or gf fucks other men. With or without his knowledge. Has nothing to do with subservience or humiliation. If other men fuck you he’s a cuckold. Facts.

This!!! Probably the BEST response I’ve seen on this site on the subject!

I can´t hold it. Maybe I am thrown out here or I leave this whole BBC-scene behind and do not try it if there are only white pathetic wimplings who are even proud of being so low.

This is no racism . I wouldn´t be interested in the BBC-scene at all if I weren´t curious about parts of it.

My question is: can there be equal level of whife-sharing blacks and whites relationship as a kink or is this here all about femdom or humiliation? I mean when I am in a white swinger-club there is no such humiliation. All are just enjoying.
Understand there are no set rules, you need not be a wimp or macho. You read too much into what are only opinions . Just because one guy likes being in a cage or ****** to lick the bulls ass does not mean it is a requirement. We were swingers for many years there are others who merely enjoy adding a extra man or two and are willing or prefer they be black men. If your a swinger you know not every one likes the same thing the work part is finding like thinkers so you can get to the fun part.

Understand there are no set rules, you need not be a wimp or macho. You read too much into what are only opinions . Just because one guy likes being in a cage or ****** to lick the bulls ass does not mean it is a requirement. We were swingers for many years there are others who merely enjoy adding a extra man or two and are willing or prefer they be black men. If your a swinger you know not every one likes the same thing the work part is finding like thinkers so you can get to the fun part.
well said. THX

I would posit that most normal husbands are pretty wimpy, there are only a small percentage of men nowadays (of any ethnicity) who arent
If you wimpy you mean guys who can't make decisions and they won't take responsibility for the decision they do make, that describes the majority of the population male and female. That is the reason for religion. You don't make decisions, it's God's will. It's not a racial or sex thing. It's a human thing.

If you wimpy you mean guys who can't make decisions and they won't take responsibility for the decision they do make, that describes the majority of the population male and female. That is the reason for religion. You don't make decisions, it's God's will. It's not a racial or sex thing. It's a human thing.
When you say things like that out loud... better be prepared. i already see the mob with pitchforks coming for you.
Don't! speak. the truth. Never. Ever. We're not used to it. We haven't learnt to deal with it yet. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️

the word normal is something very personal and has different meaning for each person..

for me cuckolding is the turn on of watching your partner with other man its a bit more kinky if it is a black man..

but i also would love my partner watch me with a black girl also :) i dont like humiliating things much but even the humiliating word is still something personal for each person..

i hope you understand my meaning.. sorry for my bad englsh

When you say things like that out loud... better be prepared. i already see the mob with pitchforks coming for you.
Don't! speak. the truth. Never. Ever. We're not used to it. We haven't learnt to deal with it yet. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️
I'm 💯 sure that I will. Sometimes I get tired of listening to all the bullshit, and you just have to respond. I'm well aware no one is listening.

Have a great Saturday Night!

I'm 💯 sure that I will. Sometimes I get tired of listening to all the bullshit, and you just have to respond. I'm well aware no one is listening.

Have a great Saturday Night!
well I am listening for I asked a question:) I strongly disagree on your religion-themed statement. If you read the New Testament you will find many spots in which Jesus definitely encourages and furthermore expects us to make own decisions to the good of mankind.

I can´t hold it. Maybe I am thrown out here or I leave this whole BBC-scene behind and do not try it if there are only white pathetic wimplings who are even proud of being so low.

This is no racism . I wouldn´t be interested in the BBC-scene at all if I weren´t curious about parts of it.

My question is: can there be equal level of whife-sharing blacks and whites relationship as a kink or is this here all about femdom or humiliation? I mean when I am in a white swinger-club there is no such humiliation. All are just enjoying.
He'll yeah man .. me and my wife want a MFM with a black guy so we both fuck her and maybe watch him be greedy with her for a 10 minutes whilst I do some videos. Not into the humiliation side at all . More stag and vixen not cuckold

He'll yeah man .. me and my wife want a MFM with a black guy so we both fuck her and maybe watch him be greedy with her for a 10 minutes whilst I do some videos. Not into the humiliation side at all . More stag and vixen not cuckold
sounds perfect man. THX :)

Maybe one fact that I am in such a rage is because I am bi from the start and I loathe this "make/******* my straight hubby into bisexuality"-fetish :) :)

the word normal is something very personal and has different meaning for each person..

for me cuckolding is the turn on of watching your partner with other man its a bit more kinky if it is a black man..

but i also would love my partner watch me with a black girl also :) i dont like humiliating things much but even the humiliating word is still something personal for each person..

i hope you understand my meaning.. sorry for my bad englsh
your English is great. I mean if there are white-hubbies who really enjoy being feeble it is ok but now I found a lot of people here who are more like me. I for example love white sissi-sluts but don´t humiliate them even if they (would) like that. :) I grant them some dignity and some like that and some not.

Last edited:
Back