Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
When my first wife got pregnant a few months into the pregnancy she confessed she had been screwing a hispanic co worker for months and it was possible the baby might be his. I was shocked and devestated but agreed to stay until the baby was born. If was my maybe would stay if not my baby was sort of lets worry then, the baby was blonde haired and blue eyed so I stayed. I think she was relieved that it was mine no embarrassing family questions. Yet always thought she was disappointed it was not his hispanic baby.

I agree it is Hot! In reality this is not for everyone and is certainly a route to take when everyone involved is mature enough, stable, and have a loving environment to raise a baby in. Family, friends, and society will always have an opinion on decisions that we make in our lives but its best to know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have person experience with this matter and have 3 white couples that I know who are raising bi-racial children from living this lifestyle. The questions always comes up about family, friends, but if you really believe in something and your not hurting anyone while doing it then who has the right to judge. If your family & friends love you then they will accept which ever path or decision that you make.. :)

Message us if you're still around. We are planning on doing this but would love to hear from those who know so we can better know what to expect.

Back