Are black preg married white couples brave?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
She is on it now yes there has been talk about a brother or sister for our ******* but I don't think it is a good idea at her age !!
. Interesting that you are talking about a second mixed baby. Your black stud is really ringing the "nature" bell with her. Same with Susan but nothing happening there. She talks about babies and it is a turn on. But we are beyond that now

Here in Sweden no one really cares if your children are white or black or whatever. Ppl adopt all the time and mixed relationships are skyrocketing. I know more than one BBC Hotwife now that are having their Bulls children.
But then again, polyamory and "Owned by Black" scenes are huge here in Sweden. Might be different from other countries.

You mean the only rise is white woman with black man or white man mate with black woman too?

That might have been true 15 to 20 years ago but now you see it every where you go, every day you go.

Its here. A friend of mine works for a high school, and he says it's so incredibly apparent what's going on with this generation of youth. He said the interracial lust and outright cuckoldry is palpable. It's what this generation in high school are exposed to.
Almost hard to tell as there are so many ******* of different races at the same schools. So many adopted and foster ******* and babies. Easier for a cuck couple to slip a black baby into the school system today

There'll be game shows and reality shows that will cater to that theme way before twenty years. Just look at the commercials.
Lots of mixed race stuff in commercials but cuckholding is still more subtle. Not always crystal clear the black guy is the bull and the white guy is the cuck husband. But possible I have not seen those commercials.

View attachment 1414309
To answer the original question, yes married couples are very brave. It breaks the ultimate interracial taboo for a married white couple to let a black stud use her pussy to breed a baby that the husband will support and raise.
Given all the single white women having sex with black men today, its not that unexpected that married women are also with black men.

In this cuckold lifestyle and not in the cuckold lifestyle!!
Becoming very popular in many places and more open amoung women and couples. Still working on societies in general but very open in some communities were more forms of sexuality are generally accepted such as swinging today. Some communities encourage multiracial procreation and not just black and white. Generally but not entirely, its the white women that are encouraged to breed with other races. Seeing many more mixed race children today.

There'll be game shows and reality shows that will cater to that theme way before twenty years. Just look at the commercials.

Oh god I would just die for a 'dating' show where white couples were paired with bulls. (Possibility of multiple couples per bull). Can you imagine. Then they film the bull fucking the wife and the husband jacking off to it. And they come back in six months and the wife is pregnant.

Oh god I would just die for a 'dating' show where white couples were paired with bulls. (Possibility of multiple couples per bull). Can you imagine. Then they film the bull fucking the wife and the husband jacking off to it. And they come back in six months and the wife is pregnant.

Scenes when bull fuck the wife should be long and detailed so millions of girls can get interested and also ******* their boyfriends to jack off too to prepare them.

. Perhaps not yet a "Dating" game show and perhaps not yet on television but these activities happen now. There are numerous websites with numerous videos showing just this impregnation of white wives by black bulls and with husbands eager presence and approval

Scenes when bull fuck the wife should be long and detailed so millions of girls can get interested and also ******* their boyfriends to jack off too to prepare them.
Yes. These sessions should provide the necessary quidance and instruction for all women comtemplating conversion and perhaps pregnancy

Back