Are any white cuckold couples friends with other such couples?

We have been trying to find other similar couples for years with no luck. Lots of guys posing as a “couple” and then when we ask for verification they disappear. Very frustrating. We would like couples we could go out for dinner and drinks with and talk about everyday ******* as well as this lifestyle.
We have many friends in the lifestyle, but none of them know of my fetish for bbc.
Aahhmmmm

Absolutely, My husband and I have gotten very close to two other couples, honestly, I met my bull because of them, we all met in a bdsm local chat group but have become true friends, we share regular activities such as bbqs, boat trips, dinners and such, it is great to have someone with same fetishes to feel more "normal".

We have been trying to find other similar couples for years with no luck. Lots of guys posing as a “couple” and then when we ask for verification they disappear. Very frustrating. We would like couples we could go out for dinner and drinks with and talk about everyday ******* as well as this lifestyle.
We have many friends in the lifestyle, but none of them know of my fetish for bbc.
We would love to find the same ;)

To me, as a single wannabe cuck, meeting other couples in the interracial cuckold lifestyle would be one of the things I'd love to do with my partner. Amongst family and friends it's not possible to discuss this aspect of life, so it would be liberating to interact with other couples in the lifestyle and discuss the joys of interracial sex, black men with white women etc.

Absolutely, My husband and I have gotten very close to two other couples, honestly, I met my bull because of them, we all met in a bdsm local chat group but have become true friends, we share regular activities such as bbqs, boat trips, dinners and such, it is great to have someone with same fetishes to feel more "normal".
It's so good to hear that you have become good friends with other cuckold couples in the lifestyle. It must be liberating to openly discuss and share thoughts, feelings, fantasies and desires that cannot often be shared amongst 'normal' friends and family.
I really hope more white cuckold couples get together as the lifestyle increases in popularity.

It's good to see that some white couples are trying to connect with other white cuck couples as I believe there's so much to share. If I'm ever lucky enough to form a cuckold relationship with a lady then connecting with other white couples is something I'd love to do. To be able to openly discuss and share the most intimate feelings, desires and worries with others who I can relate to would be psychologically and emotionally fulfilling, or so I believe.

I wonder if many white cuckold couples have become friends after meeting on this website? Or do more white cuckold couples become friends after meeting at clubs or cuckold parties?

My wife’s best friend cucked her husband a year before my wife black. It was her friend who told my wife about how great black guys fucked.
Before that my wife fucked young white guys for several years. I would watch and join in. In fact, we often swapped with her girlfriend and husband before she went black.
Now the girls are black only and her husband and I are cucks. Ocassionally the girls fuck their bulls together while us cucks watch and masturbate together.

My wife’s best friend cucked her husband a year before my wife black. It was her friend who told my wife about how great black guys fucked.
Before that my wife fucked young white guys for several years. I would watch and join in. In fact, we often swapped with her girlfriend and husband before she went black.
Now the girls are black only and her husband and I are cucks. Ocassionally the girls fuck their bulls together while us cucks watch and masturbate together.
I woul love to do that.

We have tried for years to find ongoing cuckold couple friends, no luck so far. The ones we have met at the beginning have expressed the desire to have the wives share their bull or our bull, and for myself and the other cuckold to become active sexual partners as well, but its usually been a logistical nightmare, or the other wife has become jealous of mine, or my wife isn't into their bull etc. At best i've stayed friends with the cuckolds, with the hope of him and I being 'suckbuddies', but its not worked out as such unfortunately. But we do still seek out cuckolding couples to become friends with when we find ones that are on the same page.
I feel the same I would love our wives to share a bull and be ‘suck buddies’, when the wives go out we could hang out

We belong to a BBC Club with about 50 other couples. We have many friends from it.
Amazing that there are so many couple in the BBC lifestyle. Have you learnt much about the lifestyle from the couples you have met? Have you influenced each other in any way? Have any couples surprised you, or vice versa?

I'd like to know if any white cuckold couples are friends with other cuckold couples? If so, do you ever meet up? Do you discuss the 'lifestyle'? Do you discuss your black lovers etc?
Well recently we have had one of my wife’s best friends come over and join us and our bull and she bought her husband with her ,
me and him kinda found it awkward at first but then when we started to watch them be taken the excitement took over

what a great situation !

Well recently we have had one of my wife’s best friends come over and join us and our bull and she bought her husband with her ,
me and him kinda found it awkward at first but then when we started to watch them be taken the excitement took over
It must be so sexy for one white wife to introduce another white wife to the interracial lifestyle and share the same black bull. What was the outcome of this? Will your wife's friend see the black bull again or will she look for her own black bull?

Back