Are all black guys good and all white guys are bad in bed ?

JanRoz

Male
why do women and couples here often talk about Black men here ? So white men are totally bad in bed? I'm having a hard time accepting it because I'm a strong white guy in bed and I'm being rejected just because I'm white. THATS NOT FAIRY

I think blacks have become an obsession and are not as perfect as they are praised on this site
I respect everyone's opinion on this and I am looking forward to enlightening me, thank you in advance

People are different. The black men in generel having other trades then white men.
The black guys i was Lucky to met, were very different to the white guys i know in terms of personality, selfconfident, Charisma, the way they Looked and how i was treated.
I realy liked it. Way more then with every white guy i have been with. But thats my Personal preference. Other women may have other feelings.
So for your question, No not every black man is better in sex then a white guy, but generaly yes, i would think so.

It depends on what your definition of being good in bed is. I have been with white men who were pretty good in bed and I have been with Black men who are pretty good in bed as well. I have also been with white guys who didn't have a clue what they were doing. I have also been with Black men who didn't know what they were doing. It all comes down to perspective. One thing though I will choose a Black man over a white guy because Black men turn me on.

As a white old guy who has never had any complaints from age of 19 upwards
7 inches which I knew what to do with it,
long stayer who taught several women that they could have multiple orgasms
both wives in that group.
But I realise these guys have different take on things
they introduce women to things most guys would not entertain doing
the rough edge to there interpretation of fucking
their power fucks,
their confidence, their aggression .there colour on white contrast, their charisma
are way beyond more appealing to our women
so that's this old fool's opinion for what's worth
basically especially white married women are totally attracted to all the myths and rumours and want to find out for them selves
and
I APPLAUD EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

Last edited:
why do women and couples here often talk about Black men here ? So white men are totally bad in bed? I'm having a hard time accepting it because I'm a strong white guy in bed and I'm being rejected just because I'm white. THATS NOT FAIRY

I think blacks have become an obsession and are not as perfect as they are praised on this site
I respect everyone's opinion on this and I am looking forward to enlightening me, thank you in advance
Black Men provide superior sexual performance, regardless of how you feel about it. So accept and submit to the fact. You are second class at best. As a white boy, you are typically smaller, weaker, less sexually capable, out right inadequate even. Accept, live with it, don't be a denier.

The one and only real and true answer to the question "Are all black guys good and all white guys are bad in bed?" is...

Nope. It is the other way around. ALL white guys = good; ALL black guys = bad. And ALL women prefer bad guys. ;)

:bounce:

Yes. Any more questions?

BBC = GOD

I have to agree that not all black men are good lovers. Not all white men are bad lovers. For me however, I adore black men and they adore me. Sexually, mentally and emotionally. That’s what this site is for.

White men also enjoy this adoration between black men and white women and the way they participate is by stepping aside and supporting us. You can call it kink, or fetish or fantasy but that’s what this site is for.

I’ve never searched but I’m sure there are other sites that expound the same for white guys and black women or other women.
So relax, realize that it’s going to be ok, no one here is going to berate you but we also aren’t going to stroke your ego.

Back