Arab girls are more horny

I met an Iraqi girl on tinder. Her profile pic was just her eyes so i thought so was fake until we exchanged snapchat. We started exchanging pics. She had never been with anyone outside of her race. She got us a hotel, when i walked in and saw her my jaw dropped. She was 5ft2, beautiful face, big sexy brown tits with big nipples and her ass was so fucking amazing. And she was so dirty, she called me daddy, ate my ass, swallowed every single drop of my cum. We fucked 5x that day. We just laid in bed all afternoon and kissed and fucked. We watched 50 shades of grey inbetween sessions. She would get so horny and start sucking my dick. I wish we could have stayed in touch

I met an Iraqi girl on tinder. Her profile pic was just her eyes so i thought so was fake until we exchanged snapchat. We started exchanging pics. She had never been with anyone outside of her race. She got us a hotel, when i walked in and saw her my jaw dropped. She was 5ft2, beautiful face, big sexy brown tits with big nipples and her ass was so fucking amazing. And she was so dirty, she called me daddy, ate my ass, swallowed every single drop of my cum. We fucked 5x that day. We just laid in bed all afternoon and kissed and fucked. We watched 50 shades of grey inbetween sessions. She would get so horny and start sucking my dick. I wish we could have stayed in touch

Oh yeah man when some of those Arab girls take all that stuff off you are stunned by what you see. No wonder Arab men don't want a ninja to see that *******! They like to keep their women covered up and protected while they go out lusting for and throwing big money at white women LOL!

What city was she from

Oh yeah man when some of those Arab girls take all that stuff off you are stunned by what you see. No wonder Arab men don't want a ninja to see that *******! They like to keep their women covered up and protected while they go out lusting for and throwing big money at white women LOL!
Well this is mostly not true. Not all arabs are like Saudis ( i mean ninja). I found many arab girls specially lebanese, jordanian very attractive, open minded and kinky. You need some travel

Well this is mostly not true. Not all arabs are like Saudis ( i mean ninja). I found many arab girls specially lebanese, jordanian very attractive, open minded and kinky. You need some travel

I am an extremely well-traveled person who has been all over the world, including to Iran, Iraq, the United Arab Emirates, Jordan, and Morocco. OK, maybe I exaggerated some.

Last edited:
Arab chicks especially Muslim chicks are some really freaky freaks. In College one told me I can only do her in the ass because she has to be a virgin and her dad checks her regularly.... I felt that was crazy but wow the ******* this girl could do and take.. Lord have mercy

Arab chicks especially Muslim chicks are some really freaky freaks. In College one told me I can only do her in the ass because she has to be a virgin and her dad checks her regularly.... I felt that was crazy but wow the ******* this girl could do and take.. Lord have mercy
Your very lucky

How does one check for that? That is truly Fucked! In some cultures, the family of the bride are present on the wedding night at the time of the marriage is consummated (like outside the room) so they can tear a piece of the white sheets that prove that the girl was a virgin so that's never in dispute. Anyway, back to horny chicks.

How does one check for that? That is truly Fucked! In some cultures, the family of the bride are present on the wedding night at the time of the marriage is consummated (like outside the room) so they can tear a piece of the white sheets that prove that the girl was a virgin so that's never in dispute. Anyway, back to horny chicks.
How does one check for what? All the arab chicks i have been with except for 2 always took it in the ass. If you are referring if they are still virgins .. I would presume so because I never fucked their pussy apart from 2 although all have had my dna in them in one way or another. Also regarding catholic chicks, have to call your Bs in that from my experience its mainly arab and Indian girls that are more into this restriction more so because of their family and how cultural imposes the need for a virgin. And you can test if you are still a virgin, I have heard it from many of them and they all saying the same thing so unless you have info from a medical prospective or you are a doctor or you have found a way to disprove these women..I doubt you can say there is no way to check. Plus most virgins ******* the first time because the hymen is broken for the first time.

Back