Arab girls are more horny

So Aisha to be clear, Muslim women love Black Cock. They love anal. Now how about having their pussy eaten. Which would they prefer in your opinion. Obviously both but which one would they prefer over the other having their pussy eaten or getting it anally.

So Aisha to be clear, Muslim women love Black Cock. They love anal. Now how about having their pussy eaten. Which would they prefer in your opinion. Obviously both but which one would they prefer over the other having their pussy eaten or getting it anally.

I ate out pretty Moroccan girl pussy one time and she liked that. I also ate out Persian (Iranian) girl pussy and licked her Persian pooty hole too, which she also liked. Neither of these two did anal, but I have butt fucked other attractive Muslim women (Moroccan & Turkish).

By no means can I speak for all Muslim women. However, I am Muslim, and I can give you my opinion. The first time I tried anal, it was quite painful and we did not get far. Years later, my husband started training me by inserting a finger, then several fingers, and then beads into my anus. Eventually, I could take his average sized dick. Now, I do enjoy anal once or twice a month. However, I LOVE having my pussy eaten. In fact, if no toys are involved, the most common way to get me to come is by eating my pussy.

One thing i have heard and i got this from a Muslim guy, he said, most Muslim women are very very hair. You could camouflage an army sniper in some of the bushes he said he has seen. Im just adding on what he was alluding to. But anyway, can anyone who has been with one verify or clarify it. i would suspect they are like any other women. Some are shaved some aren't. It all depends on ones personal preference male and female. i wonder how they feel about black men.

REALLY Big guy. no kidding. is the standard suck hmm oh boy yeah or the out of this world your eyes roll in the back of your head and you get off from hearing them perform the gluck gluck slurp on you..

Back