Anyone NOT into huge black cock?

Title may be misleading. What I'm referring to are these ridiculously big cocks that women can't even get more than the head of in their mouth. Or more than half of it inside of them.

Personally, I don't find them, or the scenes with them, exciting at all. I'd much rather see a woman with something she can work with. Anyone else feel the same or am I the strange one? 🙂

Title may be misleading. What I'm referring to are these ridiculously big cocks that women can't even get more than the head of in their mouth. Or more than half of it inside of them.

Personally, I don't find them, or the scenes with them, exciting at all. I'd much rather see a woman with something she can work with. Anyone else feel the same or am I the strange one? 🙂
Different strokes for different folks you are speaking from a cuck point of view

i prefer couples who enjoy themselves and sex with each other. i am not attracted to the male body or any part of it (like the dick, for instance), so i don't care about the size of a penis. If the Woman who receives it gets off on it and her arousal culminates in orgasmic bliss, why even waste a thought about the size of the dick?

i think the OP is right. When the Woman has a hard time to get into a scene and let herself go because it is too much of a struggle to accommodate the dick then it's definitely less appealing (to me) and a big downside. :(
More power to the smaller dicked Black guys! ;)

Back