Anyone know if it’s possible to get over this.

Yes the only way is give her a big black cock . Watch while she get pumped.

Agreed. I firmly believe that some men were just born to BE cuckolds. They'll fight with it all their lives and enver reveal it to their GF/wives. But if you feel that now, it's not something you'll ever get over until you see a massive black cock power-fucking your woman. At that point, you'll know you made the right decision, and she may also come to know that being fucked like a real woman is something she was meant for, and you'll be at the point of no return.

Of course, you might have it happen and both of you decide that that's not for you, and that's fine as well. But, as someone above said, you won't know until you give it a shot.

I go back and forth on this constantly part of me would love to see my gf blacked. Another part wishes I didn’t have this fantasy anyway to stop having this fantasy?
That’s what makes it so horny your fuckin over yourself and you just can’t stop it , it gets to the point your just some kind of after thought like You don’t matter she would be ok without you then I don’t know I just felt my wife was a free woman and what ever she does is her choice
I let the genie out of the bottle so my advice is if you love her and it turns you on go for it ,because really it’s usually your worried what will others think, I like some people to know about my wife cuckolds me and dominates me it’s part of my sex life humiliation and submission , these sexy hot wife’s they betray us we give them everything we love them I know In my case I completely obey her without question but I can never control her so I love her what ever she does to me I’m her property and I’m really happy she owns me

This fantasy goes back to my first relationship my first gf made me cuckold and when I found out I was so turned on I asked her every detail and then stayed with her for a while longer while she cheated on me more (she thought I didn’t know).
I think you can get over it. But once you’ve eroticized a thing it’s hard to un-eroticize it. I had a similar series of sexual betrayals in my first serious romantic relationship. I think in our case that a lot of the things that needed to be worked through — in terms of discovery and revelation, then the subsequent explanation and communication that can pave the way to resolution that includes understanding and forgiveness — simply didn’t happen in the thorough way they should’ve. Not for a long time, anyhow.

I think it was too shocking/painful at the time for me to even look right at it; while I demanded details, in some ways I realize I didn’t really want to know. Not then anyhow. It was like I wanted to pretend it hadn’t happened. And she was more than content to go along with that “forgetting”. But I know I was aroused by what she’d done, that she’d done it…even without knowing, digesting and appreciating exactly all that it entailed.

Last edited:
Agreed. I firmly believe that some men were just born to BE cuckolds. They'll fight with it all their lives and enver reveal it to their GF/wives. But if you feel that now, it's not something you'll ever get over until you see a massive black cock power-fucking your woman. At that point, you'll know you made the right decision, and she may also come to know that being fucked like a real woman is something she was meant for, and you'll be at the point of no return.

Of course, you might have it happen and both of you decide that that's not for you, and that's fine as well. But, as someone above said, you won't know until you give it a shot.
Love this!

its your fantasy but its not her fantasy, everybody in here is living in a fantasy world thinking only black males are able to satisfy a woman lol, but you could start by having her fucked by a male of her choice and soon or later you could have also a black male to satisfy your needs etc....having your girl fucked over and over by other mans if only for beta submissive males

its your fantasy but its not her fantasy, everybody in here is living in a fantasy world thinking only black males are able to satisfy a woman lol, but you could start by having her fucked by a male of her choice and soon or later you could have also a black male to satisfy your needs etc....having your girl fucked over and over by other mans if only for beta submissive males
💯 it’s more of a dirty thing not all cucks have small dicks

Fantasy and reality could be heaven and hell. But first at all you have to talk with your gf about your thoughts but do not fall with the door in her mind-house. Be soft and lovely. The time will show how far she will go with you this special way...

Back