Anyone Into Black Couples Owning the White Wife?

Wife is very bi and sub to Black. She's been owned (for the evening) by a Black couple once before. Anyone else into this or experienced it?

In my case, I got to watch most of it. They put a leather collar and leash on my wife and tied her to the bed a couple of times. My favorite image from the night is my wife getting trained how to lick pussy. She wasn't that good at it until the Black woman sat down in a chair, had my wife kneel in front of her, and then taught my wife how to eat her pussy. The Black woman finally came and from that point on, my wife's mouth was attached to Black pussy the rest of the evening.
Loved this topic and thread. I am 37 white female who has had 3 black couple adventures in the past 5 years. It was the best sex I have ever had and I too was taught by all three couple how to eat black pussy among other sexual acts. Great memories and if the right black couple comes into my life I will not hesitate to give myself to them. Jamie

Loved this topic and thread. I am 37 white female who has had 3 black couple adventures in the past 5 years. It was the best sex I have ever had and I too was taught by all three couple how to eat black pussy among other sexual acts. Great memories and if the right black couple comes into my life I will not hesitate to give myself to them. Jamie
Similar experience here, back when we were swinging, so it’s been quite a while, but I agree - best sex of my life. It’s a shame so few black women are into this. Definitely a rarity in my experience.

Omg! If my gf had a black bull that's something I'd love to see. The bitch being dominated by both sexes would really put her in her place!

Lovely to see more truly bisexual women on this site. Far too many women here are heterosexual. Good job for finding such an amazing wife. (y) ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?
I respect what you say!

🙏🙏🙏

Wife is very bi and sub to Black. She's been owned (for the evening) by a Black couple once before. Anyone else into this or experienced it?

In my case, I got to watch most of it. They put a leather collar and leash on my wife and tied her to the bed a couple of times. My favorite image from the night is my wife getting trained how to lick pussy. She wasn't that good at it until the Black woman sat down in a chair, had my wife kneel in front of her, and then taught my wife how to eat her pussy. The Black woman finally came and from that point on, my wife's mouth was attached to Black pussy the rest of the evening.
Gasp! Sensational

Yes, she really enjoyed it. I was watching the Black woman sit on my wife's face. She was doing a very erotic slow grind against my wife's mouth and my wife's hands were holding the woman's ass. I could hear my wife moaning and whimpering. While they were in that position, the Black woman held my wife's legs in the air and the man started fucking her. My wife said she loved that part more than anything else -- just being completely smothered and taken by a Black couple.
💕💕🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hungrily bi and black women (particularly with dreadlocks) are favorite. Would really lose myself in an encounter with a black couple!

Had one experience where husband and I played with a hot black couple and she and I had to be pried apart (neither of us could believe that we'd -finally- run across a woman who was really really into girl play).
♥️♥️♥️

in general it would be very hot to please my wife with other couple .
but it is not easy - women are more jealous about other women .

Similar experience here, back when we were swinging, so it’s been quite a while, but I agree - best sex of my life. It’s a shame so few black women are into this. Definitely a rarity in my experience.
Hot. Hot to have a black couple dominating a white couple and having the white guy in a cock cage and have him do clean up on the black couple and on his wife/girlfriend.

in general it would be very hot to please my wife with other couple .
but it is not easy - women are more jealous about other women .
Depends on the woman. That's why it's better if she initiates it and not because of your insisting. But what's even more important, don't give the other woman more attention than your main lady. Trust me, I made that mistake, and never will again.

Depends on the woman. That's why it's better if she initiates it and not because of your insisting. But what's even more important, don't give the other woman more attention than your main lady. Trust me, I made that mistake, and never will again.
i can imagine - even if she think that the other woman get more attention it will start the hellfire .
so for me better stay with the plan to add a nice guy for her .
less risk for me and a lot of pleasure for her .

i can imagine - even if she think that the other woman get more attention it will start the hellfire .
so for me better stay with the plan to add a nice guy for her .
less risk for me and a lot of pleasure for her .
True, ultimately it comes down to security, communication, and trust. What I mean is, as long as there's a strong foundation between you and your lady, and she trusts you and you trust her, then you should be fine. That's why this lifestyle is not for everybody, and I know some of you want certain things more than the other and what not, but sometimes like they say, you should let sleeping dogs lie.

True, ultimately it comes down to security, communication, and trust. What I mean is, as long as there's a strong foundation between you and your lady, and she trusts you and you trust her, then you should be fine. That's why this lifestyle is not for everybody, and I know some of you want certain things more than the other and what not, but sometimes like they say, you should let sleeping dogs lie.
that s true .
may it will change after she get inspired for hotwifing .
actually her sexual selfconfidence is very low . as she is in her 40 s - always struggle about her age and her shape - hopefully this will become better after she realize how sexy she is and how hard and horny her bull becomes .

Back