Anyone Into Black Couples Owning the White Wife?

sheetmusic

Couple
Gold Member
Wife is very bi and sub to Black. She's been owned (for the evening) by a Black couple once before. Anyone else into this or experienced it?

In my case, I got to watch most of it. They put a leather collar and leash on my wife and tied her to the bed a couple of times. My favorite image from the night is my wife getting trained how to lick pussy. She wasn't that good at it until the Black woman sat down in a chair, had my wife kneel in front of her, and then taught my wife how to eat her pussy. The Black woman finally came and from that point on, my wife's mouth was attached to Black pussy the rest of the evening.

Lovely to see more truly bisexual women on this site. Far too many women here are heterosexual. Good job for finding such an amazing wife. (y) ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

Wife is very bi and sub to Black. She's been owned (for the evening) by a Black couple once before. Anyone else into this or experienced it?

In my case, I got to watch most of it. They put a leather collar and leash on my wife and tied her to the bed a couple of times. My favorite image from the night is my wife getting trained how to lick pussy. She wasn't that good at it until the Black woman sat down in a chair, had my wife kneel in front of her, and then taught my wife how to eat her pussy. The Black woman finally came and from that point on, my wife's mouth was attached to Black pussy the rest of the evening.
I've never been with another woman, but I often fantasize about a black couple, and your wife's experience matches my scenario almost perfectly! Did your wife enjoy it?

I've never been with another woman, but I often fantasize about a black couple, and your wife's experience matches my scenario almost perfectly! Did your wife enjoy it?

Yes, she really enjoyed it. I was watching the Black woman sit on my wife's face. She was doing a very erotic slow grind against my wife's mouth and my wife's hands were holding the woman's ass. I could hear my wife moaning and whimpering. While they were in that position, the Black woman held my wife's legs in the air and the man started fucking her. My wife said she loved that part more than anything else -- just being completely smothered and taken by a Black couple.

Yes, she really enjoyed it. I was watching the Black woman sit on my wife's face. She was doing a very erotic slow grind against my wife's mouth and my wife's hands were holding the woman's ass. I could hear my wife moaning and whimpering. While they were in that position, the Black woman held my wife's legs in the air and the man started fucking her. My wife said she loved that part more than anything else -- just being completely smothered and taken by a Black couple.

I'd definitely love to find a woman that loved pussy that much! Especially if she was still single and local! :unsure:

This is my dream and fetish. I love watching women eat pussy and come on to my Wife

I am a 35 year old divorced white woman with no *******. I am in a relationship with a black couple. Sooooo very hot and loving. Jamie

Back