anyone heard of or played with a public figure?

I’m just expressing my shock that reporters and actors were active in the swing club circuit around that time. I mean I had known that socialites like Kris Jenner and OJs wife were getting around the town, but that’s it
Ah. Got it. When I first visited them in San Diego and South LA area in the late 80's, I saw several "public figures" on a semi regular basis. Not that any were interested in me, but it was fun to see them in the crowd. I can't fathom how public folks could feel safe enough to show up now, with cameras everywhere.

Ah. Got it. When I first visited them in San Diego and South LA area in the late 80's, I saw several "public figures" on a semi regular basis. Not that any were interested in me, but it was fun to see them in the crowd. I can't fathom how public folks could feel safe enough to show up now, with cameras everywhere.
You’re probably right but well privacy cars now. So it’s not that there’s a fear of the cameras.. they just pay for the layers of protection and service. Or some go by alternative names

Way back in my mid-20's, I got involved with a married lady, wife of a famous race car driver and builder. I was at a track helping them out, and somehow wound up in a motorhome with her. She cooked me some breakfast, and soon after I began to date her all the time for over a couple of years. She told me that when she made my breakfast, she decided right then she was going to have an affair with me. She eventualy even loaned me out to some of her other married friends to give them oral sex that their husbands never gave them. She was fun to run around with.

I had the Pleasure of Pounding a Sexy Boston News Lady Reporter! And She Was Married! She was doing a news report on The Martial Arts School that I teach at. My Sensei was doing some charity work for the inner city youth program, and she was interviewing him, and then she did a short interview with me, and we hit it off really well and went out for drinks, and to a local hotel for a long night of Passion and Pleasure.

damn I’m in Massachusetts and the station I watch has some incredibly hot female news anchors and reporters. Incredibly hot. But all the stations have their share. I know you can’t give anyone up but damn I bet that was good

I had the Pleasure of Pounding a Sexy Boston News Lady Reporter! And She Was Married! She was doing a news report on The Martial Arts School that I teach at. My Sensei was doing some charity work for the inner city youth program, and she was interviewing him, and then she did a short interview with me, and we hit it off really well and went out for drinks, and to a local hotel for a long night of Passion and Pleasure.
jc monaahan lookin like she got the feva

I can't give her name, I will say this about her, she seems very, very innocent! Behind closed door, she is very very Nasty and Kinky! Hell, I was trying to be a gentlemen, and she was like F that! Told me to Man Handle her. And I did exactly that!

thanks for that picture. now this white guy can jerk off in peace lol.
I’ve written comments how women wear all these masks in their lives but there comes a time when, like your lady,
her masks come off, her clothes come off, and a sexual appetite stands before you.
You lucked out. Tip of the hat to you and her, whoever she was.

I can't give her name, I will say this about her, she seems very, very innocent! Behind closed door, she is very very Nasty and Kinky! Hell, I was trying to be a gentlemen, and she was like F that! Told me to Man Handle her. And I did exactly that!
Hope you still connected with that my guy. I respect the discretion

Back