anyone heard of or played with a public figure?

Cool. Weā€™re these women into the hotwife/QOS lifestyle or was it just a hook up bd not so much about liking black men?
The police officer was a size queen she enjoyed being put into place since she has so much power in her work position. Weather woman was a QOS, CBC newscaster was a hotwife lifestyle. Canada has a large swinging community its great.

The police officer was a size queen she enjoyed being put into place since she has so much power in her work position. Weather woman was a QOS, CBC newscaster was a hotwife lifestyle. Canada has a large swinging community its great.
Well Iā€™ll be damned lol. Now I wanna ask, but I donā€™t even live in Canada lol

For the most part, wouldn't think the rich/hollywood types would be participating like that with average citizens like all here

Think the statute of limitations passed on both:

- A woman who did the morning traffic reports for a top-30 media market for 20+ years. By the time I met her, she moved onto something else
- One of the Real Housewives who was going through a public divorce. Didnā€™t know who she was until the guy who brought her over to get fucked asked ā€œif I knew who that was?ā€ The quizzical look on my face gave it away.

Think the statute of limitations passed on both:

- A woman who did the morning traffic reports for a top-30 media market for 20+ years. By the time I met her, she moved onto something else
- One of the Real Housewives who was going through a public divorce. Didnā€™t know who she was until the guy who brought her over to get fucked asked ā€œif I knew who that was?ā€ The quizzical look on my face gave it away.
Dude you are connected.How did you meet people?I met mine during a talk lol.

Back