anyone heard of or played with a public figure?

Not a rule of thumb, but you can usually tell if someone is famous when they explicitly state you can not take any pictures or videos of you hooking up....
I hooked up with woman that was on vacation with her girlfriends and she was definitely " no pics ", thought because she was married (which she was) but was really because she was a news reporter back in Washington DC and didnt want anyone to know of her hobbies

She was a Freak and into the BDSM Lifestyle like myself! And Extremely Nasty/ Wild. I watch her on TV, and she looks so innocent and prim and proper. But Nasty AF! Ass To Mouth, and she Rimmed me like her Life depended on it.
newswoman do look so innocent and prim and proper, but yeah behind closed doors mine too was a freak, definitely wasn't her first time

I hooked up with woman that was on vacation with her girlfriends and she was definitely " no pics ", thought because she was married (which she was) but was really because she was a news reporter back in Washington DC and didnt want anyone to know of her hobbies
those kind of hookups are the sexiest hottest to read about.
all professional on the outside but close that bedroom door...

From the DMV here, now very curious who the broadcaster was. :)

I know a highly notorious CNN correspondent who I was talking to but never got the chance to meet with. His wife is super into BBC and wanted me to fuck her. It never ended up materializing as we lost contact. Enough likes and I might reveal who 🤣
BRUH... u really up in here 'like-chasing' ? 🤔 Ninja drop the name or be out 🤣

One thing that I notice that trips people up is that they will use their personal KIK account. All you have to do is google the name or run it through Facebook, and you will find a lot of people. I have found some play partners to be nurses, school teachers, deacons/deacons wife's, etc all from their social media presence. I also found that a potential couple visited a local gym that I visited every week.

One thing that I notice that trips people up is that they will use their personal KIK account. All you have to do is google the name or run it through Facebook, and you will find a lot of people. I have found some play partners to be nurses, school teachers, deacons/deacons wife's, etc all from their social media presence. I also found that a potential couple visited a local gym that I visited every week.
Really? You run it through Facebook lol. Never knew that

lol I tried that.. it didn’t work. So you just got some secret vetting system idk about
I have to admit, it doesn't work all the time. Only those who end up using their personal KIK account for their adult fun...I have found about 60% of the people I look for, locally and out of town...lol

Back