Anyone ever experience hubby and wife side beside both getting fucked?

This past Friday I met a friend of my wife's from out of town that she meets and fucks when he is in town because she was out commission due to a unexpected gall bladder surgery. I ended up staying at his hotel most the night taking care of him and one of his buddies I had my 1st 3sum with me on all fours with a BBC on my ass and mouth at the same time. I counted 7 condom wrappers on the floor when it was all over.

He sent her an email thanking her for sending me to take her place and tell her what all he did to me. He also told her that next time he wants to meet us both dressed the same in short skirts, nylons, spike heels etc....... Then he wants to have his buddy that fucked my ass and mouth this past week with him. He wants us to take care of them beside each other, Both us drop to our knees in front of them and suck their cocks till they are ready to fuck, then have us side beside each other on our backs or facing each other on all fours. then both us get fucked at the same time, my ass and her pussy. (she does not like anal) I can;t wait. I think it will be lots of fun.

Anyone on here ever expierence something like this?

I have not, but I can't wait to hear all about it as soon as possible. That would be one of my big fantasies come true. Did you dress up sexy for then last time?

This past Friday I met a friend of my wife's from out of town that she meets and fucks when he is in town because she was out commission due to a unexpected gall bladder surgery. I ended up staying at his hotel most the night taking care of him and one of his buddies I had my 1st 3sum with me on all fours with a BBC on my ass and mouth at the same time. I counted 7 condom wrappers on the floor when it was all over.

He sent her an email thanking her for sending me to take her place and tell her what all he did to me. He also told her that next time he wants to meet us both dressed the same in short skirts, nylons, spike heels etc....... Then he wants to have his buddy that fucked my ass and mouth this past week with him. He wants us to take care of them beside each other, Both us drop to our knees in front of them and suck their cocks till they are ready to fuck, then have us side beside each other on our backs or facing each other on all fours. then both us get fucked at the same time, my ass and her pussy. (she does not like anal) I can;t wait. I think it will be lots of fun.

I always wanted to do that with my ex-wife you lucky sluts LOL have fun

It has happened, but not often. The times I like is when hubby and I kneel on opposite sides of the bed, so were are facing each other, and can see each others reaction. There is so much talk on this site about cuck hubbies not be able to please there wife like black men do; however, I have the realization that I cannot please hubby the way black men do either.

We have both been on all fours next to each other, while our friend fucks my wife he'll either finger my ass or stick a vibrator up my ass with me masturbating, while my wife and I kiss. I've tried to cum when he does, but we've never synced it perfectly, as I usully cum within a minute or so and goes much longer :)

yes I was once lucky .my wife cane home with 2 black guys for me to watch her with as we have done few times before.and she asked one guy to fuck me so she would know then how mutch I really wanted a cock in my ass as she suspected I was little bi .and what a experience that turned out to be wife being fucked and me also together bet it is best experience. Of my life.have chased it ever since .

I always wanted to do that scene from requim for a dream with my wife for several black men.....

Thank you for this post! Very hot and beautiful story!!! Isn't it interesting how naturally whitebois take on female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN, just realizing instinctively that is the appropriate roles for us to take, having sex with BLACK MEN, as a woman is only natural for whitebois, same as it is for white women! BLACK MEN know it too, it's obvious to everyone, that whitebois are FAR closer to being like their white wives, then they ever could be to being ANYTHING like a BLACK MAN, and before long, whitebois are naturally and instinctively giving up our sex to BLACK MEN, in the same way as our wives! Appropriate interracial sex is always involving BLACK PENIS'in white bodies, because all whites are inherently and intrinsically feminine, while BLACKS represent our polar opposite, being purely MASCULINE! Embracing our intrinsic white/female sexual nature, and accepting penetration of BLACK COCKS into our little lilly white bodies is the epitome of sex, as involves pure MASCULINTY and FEMININITY coming together, as a demands of us, to play the roles were designed for! Our bare naked skin are the uniforms we were given for our roles in the world, mom Nature is a woman after all, so it's no wonder that she color-coded us all, and kept it simple... ALL MEN COME IN BLACK EXCLUSIVELY, AND WOMEN WEAR WHITE... just like a Bride and Groom! MEN are BLACK, WOMEN are WHITE, you only need to look down at the color of your skin, to realize your role in the bedroom!

While it's true that whitebois cannot please their wives sexually like BLACK MEN can and will, it's equally true that white wives' cannot sexually satisfy their whiteboi hubbies like BLACK MEN can and will!!! It's because whitebois belong at the OTHER end of the DICK... you know... the GIRL end!!! BLACK MEN will be sure to put you there where you belong, and FUCK us like the little lilly white bitches we are!!!

It's wonderful that you took on your wife's sexual responsibilities to BLACK MEN in her absence, having sex with BLACK MEN as a woman came natural to you, and you loved it!!! You see whites are a purely FEMININE race, and we need our polar opposite to give us all what we need... BIG BLACK COCK, the truly MASCULINE sexual energy BLACK MEN provide! Submitting sexually to them, and offering our lilly white bodies to them for sex, being the most beautiful thing for white spouses to do together!!!

Back