Anyone Else Missing Craigslist Personals?

I miss CL big time. I posted an ad for random sex several times, and was shocked to discover over 50 responses. It took a long time to respond to each and ever one, but I did end up with one amazing hookup (black man of course). But a girl had to be incredibly careful on CL... focused on safety at all times, lest she find herself in a very bad situation.
See could havr been meet u

POF and doublelist was my fav app coz when CL was on top i was in my country
But now in Alabama (Baldwin country) no one use these apps
im trying blacktowhite but nothing
The other sites ask for money and fill of bots

Who Am I? Just another craigslist orphan looking for a place to call home! I miss it SOOOOO much lol. It was a place where people knew what they wanted. I had so many memorable experiences, and I fucked so many hot wives and women with my bbc. Man, so many stories!!! Anyone else miss it like me?

If you are in the DMV ( VA, MD, or DC ) lets hook up. Im looking for a FWB :)View attachment 3099900

Attachments

• IMG_20200228_074920_797.jpg
    IMG_20200228_074920_797.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 27
CL is still going on just search in the community section. Of course they'll put looking for a rooster. Or just type in couple or something like that and they'll pop up.

CL sucks filled with fake profiles and everytime I post something i always get one word emails like Toronto? And when i respond all I get is links to pay sites that constantly redirecting

Back