Anyone else happy he finally got sick :)

re: Anyone else happy he finally got sick :)

Not necessarily "glad", but it proves, ONCE AGAIN, that President Trump is a liar, and doesn't know anything about his job whatsoever. He's been wrong about everything he's tried to do since becoming president ... he's a fake & a conman.
So, now its definitely been confirmed by the Prez and his staff that wearing or not wearing a mask makes a difference.
What I'll be interested in seeing is IF he changes his habits once released from the hospital, or will he continue holding "no mask" rallys and causing many others to become infected as well. We already know Donald doesn't give a crap about anyone else but himself; will he confirm that as well when he goes back to business as usual, ignoring masks & social distancing?

re: Anyone else happy he finally got sick :)

Not necessarily "glad", but it proves, ONCE AGAIN, that President Trump is a liar, and doesn't know anything about his job whatsoever. He's been wrong about everything he's tried to do since becoming president ... he's a fake & a conman.
So, now its definitely been confirmed by the Prez and his staff that wearing or not wearing a mask makes a difference.
What I'll be interested in seeing is IF he changes his habits once released from the hospital, or will he continue holding "no mask" rallys and causing many others to become infected as well. We already know Donald doesn't give a crap about anyone else but himself; will he confirm that as well when he goes back to business as usual, ignoring masks & social distancing?

It’s too fucking late for him to change his ways and be taken seriously (doubt he will do that anyway). He and all of the people around him who kissed his ass and enabled him for 4 years have NO credibility. Donald J. Trump and “Trumpism” has GOT to go! Populism sucks!

You are kind of a piece of ******* aren't you? Maybe you can be next okay?
I get what your saying, the statement a little harsh i agree, BUT this man is happy to squeeze his supporters into venues shoulder to shoulder without masks and at the same rallies he gets pissed with reporters that get too close to him! he gives not one iota about other peoples well being, only his own self centered gains!

I hope he goes through the masher with covid but I also hope he fully recovers, but the worst thing will be if he gets over this without much problem, and he will then go onto preach at how this pandemic is harmless to 99.9%, as will his disillusioned supporters who are spreading this virus to innocent people

So let's play this one out ... Trump's down with COVID .... if PENCE goes down with COVID .... GUESS WHO'S acting President? Nancy Pelosi .... damn, if that won't cut the nuts of the ReThuglicans.

So let's play this one out ... Trump's down with COVID .... if PENCE goes down with COVID .... GUESS WHO'S acting President? Nancy Pelosi .... damn, if that won't cut the nuts of the ReThuglicans.
So let's play this one out....Pelosi goes down with COVID....GUESS WHO'S acting President? Chuck Grassley.....gee why not fantasize four more go down with COVID.....hello President Barr!! damn if that won't cut the nuts of MacnLies!

Back