Any younger people into this 21 to 29

I'm 28 and loving this community forum. I look forward to meet some Real people :mstickle: most are fakes and cock teasers on this forum.but hey if u score one fuck here that's good enough at the end of the day haha .

Club's bars parks malls are where u should game the most. Online sometimes is bullshit. People can be pretentious :wub:lol

Reactions: wit
looking for young people that can relate.....single female,couple or bull whatever

Great to see you are into it young. Wife and I started when she was in her 20s. The internet explosion has really helped. Back then it was hot watching 50yo Black Men do her. Now, love watching the college ******* do her MILF pussy. Hint hint to any guys!

We have been to many I/R parties and have seen a few younger couples 25ish age range that play, spoke with a few of them and most have had black in college and want it again, husbands usually are cool to the idea. Its nice seeing them play at an early age. The youngest we have seen was 22 a SWF attending a party, funny thing it was our old neighbours ******* LOL can you say ackward!!!!!!!!!!!! she was very talented LOL

Back