Any younger people into this 21 to 29

looking for young people that can relate.....single female,couple or bull whatever

Hello bell i am 34 years old...i know and old fuck...lol but its about chemistry not age my point is to get to know the bull first at least with me i like to go for a movie,coffee or something to warm up the lady...unless you get to talking online for a few weeks first to build mind to body chemistry (mind stimulation) to get the juices flowing so when you meet it's not so awkward.

But i can understand your fears about us old fucks...lol :D

Good Luck...

Hello bell i am 34 years old...i know and old fuck...lol but its about chemistry not age my point is to get to know the bull first at least with me i like to go for a movie,coffee or something to warm up the lady...unless you get to talking online for a few weeks first to build mind to body chemistry (mind stimulation) to get the juices flowing so when you meet it's not so awkward.

But i can understand your fears about us old fucks...lol :D

Good Luck...
Some of those "old" guys are the best!

Just turned 30. Been into this since I was 19. Hoping to meet people here that share the same interest. All of my friends are very closed minded when it comes to this kind of stuff.

thats true i cant talk to any of our friends or family about this they would think i was a sicko lol they just dont understand the power of bbcs pounding white chix im hooked and making it my mission to get my gf hooked too

Back