Any women who weren't super into the cuckold idea at first?

Are there any women who weren't really into the idea of cuckolding or hotwifing at first and did it for the SO, but actually really enjoyed it?

My wife wasnt,then she got ******* with a friend and i and had a 3some,she even stopped with him after i finished "her choice"..was repeatedly asking if i was ok and all,fast foward and she had to have had sex with that same guy 300 times after over the course of 3 years,We like to keep a long term thing

My wife wasnt,then she got ******* with a friend and i and had a 3some,she even stopped with him after i finished "her choice"..was repeatedly asking if i was ok and all,fast foward and she had to have had sex with that same guy 300 times after over the course of 3 years,We like to keep a long term thing
Had your wife telling the story, it would have been a different one. Do you really think that because she was ******* she was not aware of what was happening? Don't you think that she might have had and still have some hidden fantasies she is not comfortable and secure to discuss with you about? Remember that being married does not mean that spouses do not have personal secrecy.

Last edited:
Back