Any woman in the South wanna get fucked on a rebel flag?

I have often thought that it would be such a turn on to suck a BBC or get fucked by a BBC in front of a bunch of klan members at one of their rallies. Maybe pull up in a truck and then bend over in the bed of the truck and let a big dick black man just pound me from behind while they watch. The only problem is the whole sex in public thing would result in arrest, but a fun fantasy none the less
Those klan members would pull their tiny dicks out and start beating off if they saw something like that. ? or go home and do it in private...half of em fantasize about that ******* anyway.

I just bought a Stars and Bars flag. The South isn't going to rise again and I aim to desecrate the rebel flag by nutting all up in some white pussy on top of one. PM me if you would like to be on film taking some BBC on top of that symbol of oppression. It will be so fucking hot to see black cum leaking out of a white pussy onto the Confederate flag.
This is the kind of play I'm trying to do too...I'm from the south so any chance I get to fuck racism in the ass (literally and figuratively) I'm trying to make it happen. Nothing would be better than blowing my load on a Confederate flag and making a husband lick it up

This is the kind of play I'm trying to do too...I'm from the south so any chance I get to fuck racism in the ass (literally and figuratively) I'm trying to make it happen. Nothing would be better than blowing my load on a Confederate flag and making a husband lick it up
Mmmm yes i would participate

Maybe do so at the grave site of their racist relative(s) too? As you fuck her, soil the disgusting Confederate flag, if you listen closely maybe you might get to hear the deceased racist relative(s) spin in their grave(s) with disgust as well? :ROFLMAO: :devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:
I have often thought that it would be such a turn on to suck a BBC or get fucked by a BBC in front of a bunch of klan members at one of their rallies. Maybe pull up in a truck and then bend over in the bed of the truck and let a big dick black man just pound me from behind while they watch. The only problem is the whole sex in public thing would result in arrest, but a fun fantasy none the less
They may want to beat you both up . Although some may be secretly turned on though.

Back