Any woman in the South wanna get fucked on a rebel flag?

ARBLKBULL

Male
Gold Member
I just bought a Stars and Bars flag. The South isn't going to rise again and I aim to desecrate the rebel flag by nutting all up in some white pussy on top of one. PM me if you would like to be on film taking some BBC on top of that symbol of oppression. It will be so fucking hot to see black cum leaking out of a white pussy onto the Confederate flag.

I just bought a Stars and Bars flag. The South isn't going to rise again and I aim to desecrate the rebel flag by nutting all up in some white pussy on top of one. PM me if you would like to be on film taking some BBC on top of that symbol of oppression. It will be so fucking hot to see black cum leaking out of a white pussy onto the Confederate flag.

Bro, this is so fucking hot. I love it when black guys own it like this. I'd want you to fuck my gf on that flag, and I'd tell you to fuck her harder. Her pussy leaking your black jizz all over the flag is a FUCK YOU to every racist out there.

Bro, this is so fucking hot. I love it when black guys own it like this. I'd want you to fuck my gf on that flag, and I'd tell you to fuck her harder. Her pussy leaking your black jizz all over the flag is a FUCK YOU to every racist out there.
Yes it is.

Love the idea!

I have often thought that it would be such a turn on to suck a BBC or get fucked by a BBC in front of a bunch of klan members at one of their rallies. Maybe pull up in a truck and then bend over in the bed of the truck and let a big dick black man just pound me from behind while they watch. The only problem is the whole sex in public thing would result in arrest, but a fun fantasy none the less

26.jpg
I have often thought that it would be such a turn on to suck a BBC or get fucked by a BBC in front of a bunch of klan members at one of their rallies. Maybe pull up in a truck and then bend over in the bed of the truck and let a big dick black man just pound me from behind while they watch. The only problem is the whole sex in public thing would result in arrest, but a fun fantasy none the less
[/QUOTE]

View attachment 2637559
[/QUOTE]
Even better. They are trapped and can’t go anywhere. Even if they don’t watch, they have to hear the sounds of interracial fucking. The moans, the white girl begging for black cock. The sounds of a BBC fucking a wet white pussy. The sound of bodies slapping

Back