Any wives not like it?

My wife had her first bbc today. An hour and a half of her seeming to love it. Then when we left she said she didn't like it and doesn't want to do this again.

Anyone else have this happen? I even told her next time I didn't have to watch, she could just go and tell me about it afterwards and she said no.

Well darn... you all had good intentions all the same. Give her some time and hopefully she will debrief to you as to her deeper feelings and thoughts about it. It might just not be her desire as not all women can be open to multiple men without emotional or physical toils. Believe me when I tell you that you can have a very bad first experience and still come out on the positive side (I'll save our story for a thread one day...for now I will just say it could have ended it all if it was handled incorrectly). Show her support... keep and open mind... and be sure to TALK as she wants. FYI- My lady loves her play-times and really, the only negative play was the first black guy and a same age white couple- which let us know we didn't long for couple swinging anyhow.

My wife had her first bbc today. An hour and a half of her seeming to love it. Then when we left she said she didn't like it and doesn't want to do this again.

Anyone else have this happen? I even told her next time I didn't have to watch, she could just go and tell me about it afterwards and she said no.

Yes hang in there. I couldn't tell you how many times my wife has said she doesn't want to "do it" anymore. Well she's had 30+ BBC's. While we were having sex this morning she kept saying "I keep thinking of riding that black cock and I want it." She told me to text one of her regulars for later today. So keep the faith. Good luck!

For a first time it is quite common for a woman to have negative feelings afterwards. Same is true for most husbands. In the one case it`s guilt in the other it`s jealousy. Anyway she will recall her one and a half hour of fun and may be open to come back to it, if you actively approve of it, make sure that she knows you love her just the same now than you did before, and assure her that it`s not cheating because you agree to it and, even more, are supportive of her sexual needs. Explain to her that this lifestyle is advantageous for the both of you which means that both of you as a couple benefit from it. Good luck and have fun!

Did she say what part about it she didn't like? The size or just doing it with another man? the fact she has done it once is still a great achievement, still a great thrill!

She probably feels guilty about her actions and needs time to come to terms with things.

Well darn... you all had good intentions all the same. Give her some time and hopefully she will debrief to you as to her deeper feelings and thoughts about it. It might just not be her desire as not all women can be open to multiple men without emotional or physical toils. Believe me when I tell you that you can have a very bad first experience and still come out on the positive side (I'll save our story for a thread one day...for now I will just say it could have ended it all if it was handled incorrectly). Show her support... keep and open mind... and be sure to TALK as she wants. FYI- My lady loves her play-times and really, the only negative play was the first black guy and a same age white couple- which let us know we didn't long for couple swinging anyhow.
:))))))))))))))))))))))))

Back