Any white boys in AL

I
Sup , live in AL . Love breeding and seeding white boys. It’s beautiful and love the way white boys take this bbc . Anybody in northern AL , fwb preferred but just bros or convo is cool .
I wish I lived closer I would love to chill and let you breed me

Reactions: BLJ
Deeeeeaaaaam!!! That's one sexy cock you have. I would please you i promise. I just hope you like having your ass ate for days and days so much slobbering will be going on . and I know you are hotter than hot body and face. I know you will fuck me so I will be prepared . for such a premium guy I will flatter you and worship on my knees . at your cock . promise how's Chattanooga? For one wonderful cum filled time for me. Any bizarre fetish you want? It will be so.

Deeeeeaaaaam!!! That's one sexy cock you have. I would please you i promise. I just hope you like having your ass ate for days and days so much slobbering will be going on . and I know you are hotter than hot body and face. I know you will fuck me so I will be prepared . for such a premium guy I will flatter you and worship on my knees . at your cock . promise how's Chattanooga? For one wonderful cum filled time for me. Any bizarre fetish you want? It will be so.
Can't compete with that! :oops:

Back